Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: BugerKing Toy promos

Even though I am still having a ball going to a new store everyday to see the shiny new toys, I am itching for more already!
    Anyone have an idea when we should see proof of the Burger King toys? Any pics of the toys themselves?
    Especially, how the distribution will work? I am guessing blindly and randomly packed in opague bags. If so, I plan on sponsoring a $1 Kids meal lunch at work. Burger, fries, and a coke for a buck (I keep the toy!)
    Any Burger King insiders out there?
    Oh yea, will there be another promo item to go along with it like a cup or watch for 2.99 like they often do with tie-ins? I am hoping for VIntage type glasses, but with Target doing them, I would think probably not.

Think i read somewhere that the week before ROTS comes out is when the BK toys are scheduled to come out-sounds kinda late tho

Quote Originally Posted by kraigmc
    I am still having a ball going to a new store everyday to see the shiny new toys
    ME TOO!! Isnt it a GREAT feeling??
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Be csrefulk, figuring that one out might get you committed. (points for that reference)
    From the Emperor of Springfield himself - Monty Burns.

Love that episode.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by moulman
    Think i read somewhere that the week before ROTS comes out is when the BK toys are scheduled to come out-sounds kinda late tho
    Yep, BK starts May 16th. They always start new promos on Mondays.
    I can't wait to see pics of the actual toys (and their scale) and get details about distribution. I'm Lovin' it! (oops, that's Mickey D's)

The thing that upset me the most, is after working a long weekend, I walked up to a BK just 3 blocks from my house, thinking they would have the toys out by now. No Luck, Then I came back home, called another BK in my area, the lady answers, I ask if they had the Star Wars toys yet, she says "Yes". I drive to the Fast food restaurant, but they didn't have them. I should have checked back here first. Oh well.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    No Luck, Then I came back home, called another BK in my area, the lady answers, I ask if they had the Star Wars toys yet, she says "Yes". I drive to the Fast food restaurant, but they didn't have them. I should have checked back here first. Oh well.
    The have Robots the Movie right now, so at least maybe she honestly thought they were Star Wars? Oh well people are dumb. Sometimes I forget there are people who don't know -gasp- anything about Star Wars!

Sirsteves has pics of the toys from the Celebration III preview!
    They look great to me! I know I am going to get fat with this promo. I am a sucker for this stuff!
    Now to find out how they will be distributed. I am still guessing blindly packed in bags so you don't know what you get. Otherwise the rare Anakin would be impossible to get.

Cool! This Jabba looks like it will look good hanging out with the Galactic Heroes figures.

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...at=3812&page=3
    [I][B][COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]You cannot live until you have something to die for.

Do you believe we were created for a purpose? I believe I was created to kill you... [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

A BK near me has Vader window posters up with the May 16 date on them.
    It says something about choosing the right path and to choose wisely.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!