Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: BugerKing Toy promos

except for the fur covered ones, those super deformed figures look great! looks like i'll be stopping by the BK near work every day.

DUH! Are the BK watches going to be released for the BOOTLEG DVD out there? They should sell those now not in October!
    I'M JUST KIDDING PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS OFF! I just couldn't resist "All too easy!"
    USE A BOOTLEG DVD GO TO JAIL!!
    Maury: The DNA evidence has come back.... and LUKE.... He is your father!!!!
    Luke: NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

. . . what?
    Back and more bearded than ever before

The way I read the BK watches post it sounded that the legally made ROTS DVD was already coming out. It might as well most of us will go watch something else until Mid-June when the crowds die down due to all the spoilers and the novel, and the comics, etc. Here in L.A. the biggest crimes are : drive by shootings; stalkers; child molestors; drgus; and movie bootleggers. So that's where the first comment came from. I don't know or CARE about bootleg anything, unless we live in a real-life Empire where everything is banned ,and no we are not headed there and this is not the appropiate forum for it, either.

. . . what?
    plasticfetish.net

Never mind! Forget I said anything about the watches! Sheeesh.....

speaking of "WHAT?" I'll be at the Wrestling Toys sister site of these dudes in case you need me. "And THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE..."
    Last edited by MaquisWarrior; 05-01-2005 at 06:55 PM. Reason: More things to say

Ohhh! The watches... I didn't see that news story up front...
    plasticfetish.net

There will be a instant-win scratch-off game as well. Probably Large and King-sized drinks and fries will be the only things to include the game-pieces. I am going to have to get friends and family members to redeem my prizes for me on account I work there.

Funny, I am finding this stuff out on-line, and not even the managers know. I knew SW was coming a good month before the managers where like "Do you like SW? That's the next promotion".

I claimed the stuff they throw out, pretty cool Vader poster, I'll just cut off the BK stuff at the bottom prolly. Hopefully it doesn't get tossed before I get it, they don;'t have their stuff together there...
    "Learn to know the Dark Side of the force, and you achieve a power greater than any Jedi!"

http://www.geocities.com/beckmen/figures.html
    http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=beckmen

beckmen, assuming that the super deformed toys for the kids meals will be in sealed bags, will you be able to pass on info to us like bag #1 is grievious, #2 is obi wan and so forth?

I am looking forward to it.