Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
    I still got the first Vader for you. I am sorry I keep forgetting to PM you about it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Uh, I thought Burger King was supposed to get King Kong toys next after Star Wars. The UK lucked out with a few but the US doesn't look like they will get any. They have Furby toys up now with what looks like at least 30 to as many as 100 possible different toys. No limited edition Furbys like our 2 Vaders for those collectors to worry about, but with that many unpredictable toys to collect it makes our SW 31 and 17 toy promotions look like child's play. I'd hate to be a Furby collector right now.
    Last edited by Lord Malakite; 12-12-2005 at 01:47 AM.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I'm looking for a Bail Organa for trade. I have about 10 to choose from. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks