Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Re: BugerKing Toy promos

On GalacticHunter there are pics of the toys in the bags. The bags are see-through! You can just look and know what it is; you don't have to feel around to guess. I think I heard somewhere that you can get two toys if you buy a value menu (non-kids) so that may be the route I take for a while. This promotion is going to be very tasty.

I think they should be advertising the added bonus of this promotion:

"Eat our food to collect all the toys and watches, and you too can look like Jabba!"

I seriously can't wait though.
    [I][B][COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]You cannot live until you have something to die for.

Do you believe we were created for a purpose? I believe I was created to kill you... [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Hmmm, but will the employees be nice enough to look for one of the five Vaders in each case.

I hope so.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

They will JBF, for themselves.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Out in the SW merchandise ignorant land where I hail from, I do not expect the employees to be well versed in what a chase figure is.

And hopefully so is the rest of the BK eating populace out here. Or there, I mean, since I'm technically not at home back in the sticks as I type this.

So anyone in Brown County, Ohio reading this . . . STAY AWAY from the Batavia Burger King. I called it, it's mine.

Are they serving Turkey JBF?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Be one more reason to spend more early summer days there if they did, KH. To hell with the SW toys, fried turkey, man.

Just to keep this BK related, anyone know how many toys are normally in a case? 50? More, less?

Hey there...
    Just won a free whopper or breakfast sandwich from the Choose Your Destiny Game. There is a free game piece on a full page ad in the May 13th Entertainment Weekly that was just delivered. Cool ad with Darth and the King. Rub off one death star to win. Don't know if every piece is a winner or not, but still a cool promo and contest. Can't wait till the 16th to get the toys too! BTW bk.com says only EW subscription magazines have the game piece, not newstands.
    A cool teaser to get me excited none the less!

Possible OT: New Burger King figs when?

Please forgive the possible OT of this thread, but this seemed the most likely place to post it.

Does anyone know when the new BK SD figs will begin becoming available?

TIA

Re: Possible OT: New Burger King figs when?

May 16th, that according to the laminate posting on their drive thru window.