Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast

BugerKing Toy promos

So does anyone know when they will officially be released in kids meals? I cant get a strait answer from BK.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Re: BugerKing Toy promos

According to an internal BK pamphlet that was leaked on the Net months ago, the promotion will run from May 16th to June 26th. Here's the upper right corner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pamphlet_corner.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	10573  
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Interesting..... i had heard it begins on 4/2. Now if we could only get a release order of the different toys.

Good deal, now Iknow the release date. I think a they will all be available at once or like 5 per week.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

See this page to get the official word.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...s20050304.html

Watch SW fans like me end up like Morgan Spurlock in "SuperSize Me!" living off a steady diet of Burger King for a month just to get the promotional toys we crave.

I myself am just glad it isn't Taco Bell again.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    Watch SW fans like me end up like Morgan Spurlock in "SuperSize Me!" living off a steady diet of Burger King for a month just to get the promotional toys we crave.

I myself am just glad it isn't Taco Bell again.
    Well looks like i will be meeting you in the Liposuction dept at the hospital. On a very sad note i have a friend who conciders the Taco Bell R2 with leia inside a family heirloom.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossk77
    Well looks like i will be meeting you in the Liposuction dept at the hospital. On a very sad note i have a friend who conciders the Taco Bell R2 with leia inside a family heirloom.
    That is sad, but quite halarious! But what is sadder, your friends family heirloom, or me thinking I want to be buried in my Stormtrooper armor?

What a bad time to start my diet. Guess I'll just have to intercept the truck with the boxes of promo toys for BK.

BTW, did anyone notice how scary looking the new "King" looks in the TV ads for BK? Guy gives me the creeps.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

You can buy them seperately without buying food. Cost like 1-2 dollars each.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    That is sad, but quite halarious! But what is sadder, your friends family heirloom, or me thinking I want to be buried in my Stormtrooper armor?

What a bad time to start my diet. Guess I'll just have to intercept the truck with the boxes of promo toys for BK.

BTW, did anyone notice how scary looking the new "King" looks in the TV ads for BK? Guy gives me the creeps.
    I believe the King was the former King from a Midevil time's resturaunt. Watch Cable Guy if you are not a current or fromer California resident.

I wonder if the toys will be in a non-seethrough bag or will it be see-through to make it easyer on us?