Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do I get starwars toys in France?

Hi I'm new here and I live in France.
    Does anybody maybe know what's the best place in Paris to but (or order) starwars toys?
    maybe I'm lucky enough that there's somebody else here who lives in France.
    ok see ya

Welcome 187-Maul. I don't know of anything in France personally, but you could try Toy Palace Germany if you shop online.
    I've been using them for a while now and find them to be very prompt with delivery and also excellent on quality of merchandise. Also, the site is all in euros and dollars.
    Hope this helps you out a little

thanx

I already know the shop and have already ordered there twice (I'm actually german) but the last order gave us some troubles with the shipping and the package is still not here
    but anyway thanx
    c ya

How do you know how to write such good English

You could try some of the on line store here.Check out the banners on SSG. I know shopping on line the prices are high,but it might be your best bet right now. You also might see if there is any shops around that might be able to order for you. Good luck.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

well I actually know a few shops here but the prices are from 90-120 franc, that's about 12-16 $ and the only figure I bought for that price was the sandtrooper (great figure )
    the only cheap shop here is toysrus - I bought a couple of Naboo Royal Guards and the pit-droid 2-pack but the other figs there are just Obi-Naboo or padme - so the usual stuff
    a couple of days ago I found the very first potj line including dagobah vader but the prices were even higher then the E1 stuff they have

Hey, what do you think of the new Euro?

Britain should stick with the pound!

Question Dunno...

Sorry, I can't help......I am not French. I've never been to France. Sorry. Try the internet, it's a lovely little place to look......
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower