Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Unleashed

Best Unleashed

In my opinion the best unleashed figures are Grevious, Boba Fett, and IG-88, but I still have'nt seen the Boba Fett unleashed figure and I am rather upset about that....

If anyone can show me a pic of the Boba Fett unleashed figure it would be much appreciated.

What are your fav. unleashed figs.

Out of all the unleashed star wars figures my favorite ones are Bossk, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, and Boba Fett.

Re: Best Unleashed

I like Bossk the best of the Unleashed figures that i have seen. I think they need to do another Jango and do him some justice this time.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Boba and IG-88 are both freakin' awesome.

Mace, Vader, Bossk, and the Tusken all look cool, but I have none of 'em, so I can't say for sure.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    Boba and IG-88 are both freakin' awesome.

Mace, Vader, Bossk, and the Tusken all look cool, but I have none of 'em, so I can't say for sure.
    That is the problem with the Unleashed series. Some of the figures like Yoda and Fett were so hard to get in some areas. Distibution issues abounded for a while. I have friends who worked at TRU and were looking for Fett. He never made to the Oregon Flagship TRU.. Very sad.
    Last edited by Bossk77; 03-20-2005 at 11:54 PM. Reason: spelling as always
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Actually the best unleashed figure in my opinion is Darth Maul because he is my favorite character, and he looks the coolest I think. It's a pity he got cut in half and fell down a pit, but that still does'nt change the simple fact that he is my favorite out of all the unleashed figures. Darth Maul is Awesome!!!

Grievous, hands down
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Grevious is awesome too, and I would have to say he is my third favorite out of the unleashed figures. They did very good on the detail for him and made him look very great.

I would have to say IG-88. He's the only one that I've opened so far which is a big thing seeing as I'm usually too cheap to buy a figure to open. The base is really nice with the flames and all.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I agree with you that IG-88 is cool and I will be getting him to add to my collection.