Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Re: Unleashed Sidious/Yoda & Vader!

WOW!!! Both of these Unleashed sets look amazing! I don't think I'll be buying Vader though. For as spectacular as it looks, I'll pass for the same reason I'm passing on Grievous. Both of them look like "leaners". My Clonetrooper and AOTC Obi-Wan have both warped under their weight and don't stand up straight anymore. I think Grievous and Vader will start to tip forward over time. Such a shame...

But Sidious and Yoda?? Put me down for them for sure!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Re: Unleashed Sidious/Yoda & Vader!

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Lord 0498
    WOW!!! Both of these Unleashed sets look amazing! I don't think I'll be buying Vader though. For as spectacular as it looks, I'll pass for the same reason I'm passing on Grievous. Both of them look like "leaners". My Clonetrooper and AOTC Obi-Wan have both warped under their weight and don't stand up straight anymore. I think Grievous and Vader will start to tip forward over time. Such a shame...

But Sidious and Yoda?? Put me down for them for sure!!
    I would have to agree with you on that one, because I have had some of the same problems with the bigger toys and them standing straight after a while. I will most definatley get Vader and Yoda though because I have always collected the classic toys and will most definatley get them to add to my collection.

Re: Unleashed Sidious/Yoda, Asajj Ventress, & Vader!

I like the combination of Sidious/Yoda and how they put them together. The Vader is nice looking but they've already given us a Vader so it's pretty useless. As for Asajj, why make an EU character. Yes, she was in Clone Wars but that is EU isn't it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I like the combination of Sidious/Yoda and how they put them together. The Vader is nice looking but they've already given us a Vader so it's pretty useless. As for Asajj, why make an EU character. Yes, she was in Clone Wars but that is EU isn't it.
    Yes, my thoughts exactly, up to this point, all Unleashed figures have been in the films, unless there is something we don't know?

The Vader looks sweet, but I will most likely onlt buy 1 to keep carded, no opening because of the "lean" you guys mentioned. I might have to get two of the Yoda/Sidious, cause I'm going to have one of those atop my entertainment center.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Hey well at least Vader is now unleashed.

The Unleashed has become my favorite line from Hasbro. The Package of the ROTS is really killing it for me.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 03-20-2005 at 08:44 PM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'll be getting all of these, but Sidious vs. Yoda is amazing. From the picture alone, it's may favorite from this wave already.

I must be lucky, because I can't say any of my unleashed figures lean, except for Hoth Luke, who was leaning right out of the box. My Darth Maul's saber isn't that bent, and both Clone Trooper rifles don't droop at all. I did have to use glue to keep Aurra Sings base together though.

BTW, do we have a release date for this wave?

Darth Sisko

Vader and Sidious/Yoda are cool, but Vader has a falling down the stairs pose.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Nice looking. Like Vader.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Kinda funny you said that but does'nt change the fact he looks cool.