Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pics of new Deluxe figures:Vader,Clonetrooper,Yodaw/ Cancel & Vulture Droid- spoilers

Last edited by Battle Droid; 03-20-2005 at 08:01 PM.

Re: Pics of new Deluxe figures: Vader, Clonetrooper, Yoda on Cancel, and Vulture Droid.

Love that Vader!! I really like how he's still missing components. I wonder if they'll include the remaining pieces so you can "build your own Darth Vader"??

Any word on when this will appear in stores??
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Re: Pics of new Deluxe figures: Vader, Clonetrooper, Yoda on Cancel, and Vulture Droid.

Holy spoilers with the Vader figure! And Yoda looks like he's riding a Fly!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

That Vader rules!!! That is something I will ABSOLUTELY buy. Great head sculpt, nice table, the whole thing just looks great. The Vulture Droid has the wings on backwards, nice to see it otherwise. Since the TFDFs in the TPM toy line were 12.99ish for three, I wonder how many of the V-Droids will be in the pack, one would be a rip off unless it's made of metal or has some c-r-a-z-y transforming feature.
    However, the Yoda is kinda ridiculous and the Clone is NOT the Jango Fett backpack version I was expecting to see similar to the ones in the SW Battlefront game(Xbox). This Cloneflyer kinda looks like a BIG Micronaut, eh?

Still, that Vader rules! And yes, SL 0498, I bet it's got a "assemble him, NOW, you will" feature with extra snap on or plug in limbs.

That Vader will be HOT!

I wonder if the Clone with wings will be in the flim. I just hope it's not a gimmick kind of thing like back in POTF2 days.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Sweeeeeeet.
    I'm getting a Frankenstein homage type of feeling with that Vader.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Man, I can't wait to get my hands on one of those Vaders! I'll be buying two of those for sure.

Yoda and the clone look great to me also, will probably pick up a few of those clones as well. The vulture droid looks OK to me. Not much different than the TPM version.. It does make sense to throw one of those in the deluxe figure package IMO, I'm sure I'll pick one of those also.

Yeah, couldn't this have been posted in the spoiler forum!!!!

And the clone trooper looks like a reject / rehash of the POTF2 'DELUXE' Stormy.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Ok, the Vader is seriously cool. I wonder how long before the picture vanishes from that site. Because that is a pretty major spoiler for the movie.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

How is that a spoiler? If you don't know that happens to Vader your pretty much an idiot.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)