Cool Lego Jan 2002 Catalog

Just received it today and it's packed with six pages about SW Lego sets. Includes the exclusives UCS Yoda, Darth Maul and Rebel Blockade Runner plus the new 2002 sets. There are special two-pack offers for C3-PO and R2-D2 ($49), Stormtrooper and Darth Vader ($67).

Conspicously missing are the classic sets for the Millennium Falcon, UCS TIE Interceptor and X-Wing, Snowspeeder, Darth Vader's TIE and X-Wing plus the smaller Episode I sets.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I'm getting mad at LEGO, I sent in a 2-year membership subscription and they haven't even sent me a year's worth and I still haven't gotten the December magazine or Christmas catalog let alone any Jan stuff.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I got the catalog, there are a few mistakes in there, little stuff like "TIE Fighter - the only set with the Stormtrooper figure". I'll get a scan when I get my scanner back.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.