USA Today Article

Todays USAToday had an article onROTS. Iposted it here because it has spoilers in it. ANd the Death STar is in it......

http://www.usatoday.com/printedition...over21.art.htm
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: USA Today Article

And for those who are interested, the actual article in the paper does have some pics. Nothing extraordinary or groundbreaking, but some nice pics and on the 2nd page a nice photo of the cast.
    For the 75 cents it costs to get the USA Today, its worth it. Should be a nice little thing to tuck away in the collection.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

wow. awsome. it just makes me want to see this blasted movie that much more.
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

A Smaller, Very Unkown Planet in the Uncharted System of Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by hango fett
    wow. awsome. it just makes me want to see this blasted movie that much more.
    HF
    so that last part about ending with darth on board the deathstar...i wonder if that is the final scene in the trailer with james earl christensen and palpy...
    [FONT=Century Gothic]"what happens in Indy, stays in Indy..."
    -tycho [/FONT]

most likely. it looks more like a star destroyer to me, but maybe the DS had nicer windows back then...
    HF

the article is a tad scrappy. most of it is no brainer stuff. And I'm sure Lucas' tears were laughter not sadnes knowing how much freakin dough he'll be banking on the back of this installment. Not to mention the fact that he'll probably now have the entire saga box set release, then the revamped OT with additions and corrections oops - revisions. I mean if Chewie has an articulated mouth in ROS then he's gonna want it right through the OT. etc etc....

star wars may be coming to an end but it isn't THE end. There's so much more bankable stuff to do with this saga. I mean there's the entirely CGI retelling for a start. Someone is bound to want to do that. Lawsuits over copied material and intellectual rights to material. There's all the licenses for production of cheap and nasty artifacts 'inspired' by the movies. And then no doubt somewhere a real museum will be opened for that ultimate in your face star wars experience. at a cost. the star wars theme park. And I'm sure it'll be lucrative for all those who participated in the films production too. all those autograph signings at a cost. personal appearances by third wookiee extra on the left.

I'm sure it's going to be a highly entertaining movie in whichever way you look at it appreciative or sceptical. end of the day it's all fluff. lightweight cinematic fluff. looks pretty and all but still fluff.

i just hope the "fluff" is not too emotianal(SP?). i hope to see lightsabers drwan throughout the majority of the film and having the lovebirds playing in a damn medow....quite blech...
    HF

Oops...did they say Death Star? They meant Star Destroyer. Remember, episode four opens with vader on a STAR DESTROYER, not the death star.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Actually we see Vader for the first time on Tantive IV, not the DS or ISD.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten