Green hands, now orange feet

to go along with your hulk foam hands you can now get orange THING earthquake feet. happened to notice these while browsing the aisles of TRU. wanted to make sure that El Chuxter was aware of a potential additional to his foam body part collection.

Re: Green hands, now orange feet

LOL! I saw those at TRU too. Then over at KB, I saw Thing feet and hands. I can picture some kid with those orange feet and hands, stomping and hitting everything. Too funny!

And if you ever had the desire to emulate the Human Torch, now you can. Yes true believers, a fabulous Fantastic Four Human Torch role play set can be found at TRU with Johnny Storm's flame-on face mask and hot hands. Make Mine Marvel!

Marvel Girl, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    And if you ever had the desire to emulate the Human Torch, now you can. Yes true believers, a fabulous Fantastic Four Human Torch role play set can be found at TRU with Johnny Storm's flame-on face mask and hot hands. Make Mine Marvel!
    After that first line, I expected that post to go in a totally different direction.

[FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Yeah, I guess when it comes to kid's role-play toys, apparently the pendulum has swung back in the other direction in the last ten years.

When I bought a POTF2 Han Solo blaster in the mid-90s, the damn thing was orange. Back then toy companies were avoiding realistically looking weapons in light of police shootings of children toting toy guns that looked a little too much like the real thing.

But in recent years SW guns are back to more movie-accurate colors, maybe with a colored cap on the barrel. The ROTS role-play blasters are like that too I think.

At least the Human Torch role play set didn't come with a can of lighter fluid and a zippo

Flame On!

I can only imagine the aroma those foam Thing feet well generate over time.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”