Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CW DVD Commem. 3-packs

My local WalMart had the CW Cartoon DVD dump/display with the two commem. action figure 3-packs, at 9.96@. The DVD itself rang in at an incredibly affordable 11.85. Just F.Y.I.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Re: CW DVD Commem. 3-packs

I thought TARGET was doing the three packs! I've been driving all over trying to get my hands on them. UUUGGG!

My Walmart charged me a little over $14 for the CW DVD. I did see the CW 3 pack, i thought they looked cool, but since i had the figures already i felt no need to pick them up again. Truth is, i didnt even know a CW 3 pack was planned; goes to show how far out the loop i am.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    Truth is, i didnt even know a CW 3 pack was planned; goes to show how far out the loop i am.
    i didn't know about it either. i don't think it was announced until the dvd came out. this is the first i saw of the 3 packs.
    but i already have the figures, so i don't need to buy them. though, the villian 3 pack is cool.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

This is the first time in a long time where I was caught unawares about a figure being released. I found these and decided what the heck since they were only $10 and my son doesn't have any of these. Since WM/Hasbro was shooting for collectors on this one I wish they would have done a third 3-pack with a red, blue, and yellow clone trooper since they were HTF.

I'm surprised WM had the highest price on the DVD. It seems like all the other retailers joined in to have prices around $12-13. Good for them.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I got these a week ago (posted in another thread), they are repacks, but since I work at Wal-Mart I was able to get them, before todays DVD release. The electronics department manager seperated the DVD's, and sent all the three packs of figures to the toy department. I was upset because she threw away the displayer which had some nice pictures of the Clone Wars animated characters on it. I'm slowly turning to the darkside.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I had read/heard that it was supposed to be another set of figures, not CW, so I forgot about them since I hadn't read any updates.

I picked them up last night. Packaged very nice. Well worth the $10.

I found 'em today at Wal-Mart. Pretty nifty. Already have the figures, but I really like the way these 3-packs look so I bought 'em. Can't beat the price either.

btw: The DVD rang up at $12.34 at my local WM.

I went searching around two different wal-marts for them. Found the CW DVD for $15 in Electronics but didn't see the CW packs there, up at the front nor at Toys.

Did not all Wal-Marts get these or what?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    I went searching around two different wal-marts for them. Found the CW DVD for $15 in Electronics but didn't see the CW packs there, up at the front nor at Toys.

Did not all Wal-Marts get these or what?
    Possibly, my store never got the Trilogy 3 packs, ever. You know, the ones that came with Trilogy DVD release.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!