Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question NE1 know if Lava Vader & Holo Yoda....

.....will both definitly be available on April 2nd? I've been getting mixed reports, mainly regarding the Yoda though.

Thanks!

Re: NE1 know if Lava Vader & Holo Yoda....

yoda won't be availabel until 4/10 - the only exception is the Times Square store, which will have it during MM. 4/10's a sunday, so it shouldn't be tough to get.

Uh, i might have other sources, but my dude @TRU said the Holographic Yoda would definately be available at his store for Midnight Madness. As for Lava Vader, all reports are yes, but DEFINATELY call your particular store for availability issues.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Everything I've heard has said that both would be available right away.

i'm just going to target around 6ish sat morning to pick up vader if i'm lucky and any other figures i can get then stop by to walmart right accross from target.

I heard the Yoda would be available on the 2nd as well. I'm going to TRU for the Mustafar Playset and the unleashed figures. Supposedly, now, the ARC-170 is coming out then as well. We'll have to see. If that is out, I will probably get it at Wal*Mart because it will be loads cheaper.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I am so torn on where to go. I really want both the Yoda and the Vader. I really need to find out if Yoda will be out on the 2nd.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Yoda is going to be out on 4/2.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yoda will not be out until 4/10 - I know someone in the tru corporate office. The stores don't know anything yet because corporate isn't allowed to tell them until next week.

This is pretty late in the game for conflicting reports. :/
    Tommy, close your eyes.