Thread: Price Questions

Price Questions

So with April 2nd vastly approaching, I need to see if anyone knows some prices of stuff yet.

How much will the Deluxe figures cost like the Anakin/Vader quick change or the Emperor/Palpatine quick change or the Grievous 4 Blade Attack.

How much will the Obi Wan on Boga cost or the Clone Trooper on Bare Speeder or AT-ST with AT-RT Driver?

Also does anyone know how much the ARC 170 Clone Starfighter will cost?
    Bad Panda, No Bamboo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Price Questions

Quote Originally Posted by BFett88
    So with April 2nd vastly approaching, I need to see if anyone knows some prices of stuff yet.

How much will the Deluxe figures cost like the Anakin/Vader quick change or the Emperor/Palpatine quick change or the Grievous 4 Blade Attack.

How much will the Obi Wan on Boga cost or the Clone Trooper on Bare Speeder or AT-ST with AT-RT Driver?

Also does anyone know how much the ARC 170 Clone Starfighter will cost?
    From what I have seen so far, the deluxe figures will be $9.99, the Boga/Barc/AT-RT wil be $12.99 and the ARC 170 will be $29.99. This should be about universal everywhere.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

There is a thread floating somewhere around here with all the info you seek.

Figures...5.24(WM)-5.99 and up

Deluxe 9.99-12.99

Med vehicles 19.99

Small vehicles...14.99

Large vehicles and Playsets...29.99
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If I remember right the AOTC Gunship and Arena playset retailed around 39.99. So 29.99 for the ARC-170 and the Mustafar playset is very reasonalbe.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

I was wondering what the SPECIFIC price will be for the 3 3/4" EP 3 figures.... I can't confirm the prices for TRU and Target, but I can for WM ($5.24 each). i remember for AOTC Target was like $6.99 a figure in my area, WM was like $5.99? TRY was in the middle to closer to $7...

This will help me in determining if I go to WM for MM or TRU....Thanks.
    Are you threatening me master Jedi?

Walmart.com is confirmed listing EpIII
    toys at 5.24 a fig
    9.96 for deluxe
    14.86 for small vehicles like BARC
    19.96 for medium vehicles (starfighters)
    28.99 For large vehicles
    "Im writing this about you and me, so atleast we're on the same page"

Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_Solo
    Walmart.com is confirmed listing EpIII
    toys at 5.24 a fig
    9.96 for deluxe
    14.86 for small vehicles like BARC
    19.96 for medium vehicles (starfighters)
    28.99 For large vehicles
    Thanks, but I was looking for TRU's and Targets basic figure prices.....

Anyone?
    Are you threatening me master Jedi?

Anybody happen to know how much the Blaster Assortment (Clone Trooper, Grevious)will run?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett