Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Darth Tater

Darth Tater

Does it seem like this item might actually be one of the hardest to find as of right now? Of all the stores I've been to in my area, only ONE has it and the first time I was inside, they had four. About a week later, they still had two. But no other other stores I've been to have it. Weird.

Then again, the Padme action figure is ALSO scarce in these parts!!

Sincerely,
    Jedi

Re: Darth Tater

It was for me until 4/2, then we got a half pallet feature of them in, and they are selling like "Potato Cakes". Come on now, that's pretty dang funny now. Seriously though, they are selling, I have to get one to open.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I think everyone should have a Darth Tater. I picked one up at Midnight Madness; he was dirt cheap.

Wal-Mart had a dozen or so last week, but they were out this week; maybe McDonald's turned him into some Darth McFries or something.
    Solo (to Jordan and Bird): Check this out. Off the sail barge, around Jabba's head and into the Sarlaac. Nothing but Fett.

[url=http://highlorddave.blogspot.com]Read my blog[/url]

Sith happens.

Between the 2 WM's here, they must have 2-3 hundred of em. I grabbed on Sat. Morning. I need another to open.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

There's no Tater famine down here!

But what next...Jedi Master Tater?
    [font=Arial][font=Arial]"What an incredible smell you've discovered!"[/font]
    "I don't care what you smell - just get in there!"[/font]
    [font=Arial]"And I thought they smelled bad on the outside."[/font]

I picked up a Tater 3 weeks before the midnight madness at TRU. Make sure you check the kids sections and not just the Star Wars section. He is sitting in my office now. He's awesome.

I'm jealous. It's potato famine be me!!! Haven't seen Tater anywhere. Anybody know of anywhere in the Chicago suburbs that's got him?

Bobafrett got one and he lives near Chi-Town. He actually works at WM that has some.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Teacher
    I'm jealous. It's potato famine be me!!! Haven't seen Tater anywhere. Anybody know of anywhere in the Chicago suburbs that's got him?
    I picked mine up at the Gurnee TRU, but again that was weeks ago.

Couldn't find Tater on 4/2, but saw a dozen or so at WM the next day. He now sits proudly on top of my computer!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.