Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: The coolest...no, COOLEST, Star Wars thing EVER!

I think my favorite stuff is the promo stuff. I work at a theatre, so I have things like the sheets of the news paper ads, posters, exhibitor information booklets, and the film of the trailers. Sure its not the most exciting to look at, but its stuff that not many people have.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    I'd have to say AT-ST pilot Han. Not only because it's a cool figure, but it ended a long standing argument (in my favor) with a friend about who called the Imperials out of the bunker.
    I assume you're referring to me (since you have no other friends ). I never said it wasn't Han, I just didn't know it was him, because I didn't think it didn't looked or sounded like Harrison. And it seemed like it would take too long to climb down from the AT-ST and change (if you base it on the figure's full suit and not just the helmet) before the Imperials showed up.

Anywhoo, I've got a few favorite Star Wars items.
    Classic era: My Burger King glasses (AKA the fine China ), and the Artoo, Threepio, and Luke Stormtrooper vintage figures.
    Current era: The "Art of" books, my Unleashed figures, Vader with removeable helmet figure, and Episode I movie poster.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Oh I can fire off a bunch of these....most are on the High-End scale but are still among the coolest EVER!

- Life-sized Yoda from Pepsi!

- Full-sized Fiberglass Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Stormtrooper Helmets (Don Post, Rubies, Custom)

- Life-sized Character Replicas of C-3PO, R2-D2, Boba Fett, Stormtrooper and Darth Vader (made by Don Post in the mid-90's)

- Vintage Star Wars movie posters, full 27x40 (or 27x41) size!

- Stormtrooper Minibust by Gentle Giant

- Han Solo in Carbonite Replica by Illusive Concepts.

- A Complete SET of Vintage figures!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    I assume you're referring to me (since you have no other friends ). I never said it wasn't Han, I just didn't know it was him, because I didn't think it didn't looked or sounded like Harrison. And it seemed like it would take too long to climb down from the AT-ST and change (if you base it on the figure's full suit and not just the helmet) before the Imperials showed up.
    Yeah, sure. Make excuses now.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I love every figure, vehicle, model, poster, t-shirt, etc. that is in my collection. I can look at certain items I have and recall the story of what I went through to get it, how much it cost, things like that.

When it comes to items that stand alone, I would have to say that my autographed items are my favorite. My number one favorite item I have signed is my orange carded POTF2 Boba Fett signed by Jeremy Bulloch. He is such a great guy, very nice and took time to speak with the fans. I remember meeting him at a convention in Atlanta. He signed my figure and I also got a pic of him from ESB where he signed it to me personally.

My other autographed items are figures of R2 (Kenny Baker), Chewbacca (Peter Mayhew) and David Prowse. I actually have a pic where I am standing beside Prowse (man, he is a tall dude!!). To me, these items are the things that cannot be replaced. Memories and stories of how we met the actors.

I also have an Aayla Secura Saga figure autographed by Amy Allen, and a pic of Aurra Sing from EP1 autographed as well.

When it comes to my figures, I have always loved my vintage boba fett. It was one of the few figures that survived the massive onslaught that was me in my childhood years. I cherish that figure, because Fett was always one of my fav characters.

In the 12 inch line I would have to say its the POTF2 Fett figure as well. I also have the 12 inch Jango from EP2 that is cool as well.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

For me, my "Holy Grails" are my carded Jorg Sacul and Silver Vader figures.

I got Jorg at CII, one to open and one to keep carded. I just had a really fun time there, and it reminds me of it. He now sits on my wall in the star case that came with the holo Emperor.

I won Vader with JMPs on the kids auction; it was one of the last things auctioned off. So instead of spending $150 on it, I got it for free.

As for THE COOLEST thing, I don't know. Those rank up there, though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

AH! How could I forget! My Episode 1 Darth Maul poster that I got it from the Insider. It's like 4 feet by 5 feet. It so obnoxiously huge!!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Definitely, my Star Wars Phantom Menace codpiece...the ladies love it! Hee hee.
    [font=Arial][font=Arial]"What an incredible smell you've discovered!"[/font]
    "I don't care what you smell - just get in there!"[/font]
    [font=Arial]"And I thought they smelled bad on the outside."[/font]

Lot's of good bids here!

While there is very little in my collection that I don't like here are some of my favorites:

Chrome Vader bust from MBNA credit card promo

Unleashed Han, Leah

and

Boba - unleased, 12", vintage 3 3/4, 300th & silver all on one shelf

I still have a lot of my figs from the early days, including the remains of an early bird set. Those are the best for the memories.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    Figure-wise, I'd have to say AT-ST pilot Han. Not only because it's a cool figure, but it ended a long standing argument (in my favor) with a friend about who called the Imperials out of the bunker.
    Harrison Ford's voice is what gave it away for me...