Grand Army Of The Republic Highway

I Found On A Map Today The Grand Army Of The Republic Highway. Its By Waterloo Indiana. Just Thought It Was Funny Thats All. Anyone Found Other Streets Named From Star Wars?
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

Re: Grand Army Of The Republic Highway

The Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) was an organization founded by Union army veterans of the U.S. Civil War. It was founded in Illinois but I think the first meetings were held in Indianapolis, Indiana. So that's why you'll find roads and buildings named after the organization in the Midwest. There was a GAR building near the courthouse in my city, but it's now occupied by a law firm. Of course, all GAR veterans/members have long since passed away.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Interesting piece of history Ji'dai. I love seeingSW references in real life.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I used to live in a small town a few years ago that had a private street named Yoda Lane. I actually knew one of the guys who lived on that street and he said the cops had busted lots of folks for trying to steal that sign.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed