Hybrid View

Exclamation The coolest...no, COOLEST, Star Wars thing EVER!

No, I don't know what it is. That's what I'm asking you!

Perhaps this is a bit premature, coming before ROTS and all the ancillaries come out, but in your personal opinion, what has been the COOLEST Star Wars thing ever made?

It could be a toy, a mask, a costume, a trading card (or the whole box), a movie, a fanfilm, a toothbrush, a box of cereal, a model, a Tshirt...you get the idea...There have been thousands of things made in the image of or with the name Star Wars on it or related to it. In YOUR opinion, what has been the absolutely BEST and COOLEST Star Wars thing ever made and why.

And do you have it? If so, pix please!

If it's an interesting story, tell us how you got it.

Or if you don't, what you'd do to get it.

Maybe YOU made it yourself or it was custom from someone else. It doesn't just have to be an "official" product. Maybe it was an "ode" to Star Wars in another movie or tv show like the Simpsons or something else. Maybe you liked just one action figure...or the entire line. Or maybe you think that an action feature on a toy was the coolest idea ever. Whatever you want! It's YOUR choice.

The possibilities are endless and no answer can possibly be wrong, because YOU get to decide what YOU like the best.

So without further delay, bring it on! Let's hear what YOU think was the absolutely best and coolest Star Wars thing EVER!

Re: The coolest...no, COOLEST, Star Wars thing EVER!

I know I'm in a minority, but I still wish the Power FX X-Wing had been released while I was still young enough to play with it. . . and get away with it without embarrassment.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

You ask a very difficult question for me to answer. I've loved different parts of my collection, but I think I like the Stormtrooper armor I have the best. Why? Because I get to dress up as a Star Wars bad guy, and the kids love it, the adults love it, and I've made new friends that I thought were just a small scattered group. I also put the armor together from a kit, so I had to assemble the helmet myself, and am always modifying it, or polishing it.

I also really like the GG Stormtrooper busts as far as licensed merchandise goes.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

#3 on my list are the Stormtrooper/Darth Vader walkie-talkies.

#2 on my list is the Thinkway Darth Vader bank. I just like it.

#1 on my list is the Action Fleet remote control AT-AT. Why? Because everyone who visits the SW room plays with it.

My overall favorite toy is the old Aurora-brand flying plastic model of the Fokker D-7.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

It's a tie between my new GG Bossk bust . . . and mabudon's Jar Jar mask.

I would say those Rubies life-size replicas of Darth Vader and Stormtrooper that came out in the mid-90s. I believe the Vader had an electronic light-up chest plate and stood over seven feet tall. I'd like to have the Vader and a couple Stormtroopers to flank him. I don't think I could ever plunk down fifteen grand to have gotten them though.

I think Rubies also made life-size replicas of Boba Fett, C-3PO, and an electronic light-up R2-D2 as well.

I have a life-size replica of Yoda from his ESB days, but it's by Illusive Concepts.

All vintage ...
    Toy Vehicle
    At At
    At St
    X wing
    Y wing
    Tie Interceptor

Toy Figure
    Boba Fett
    Stormtrooper
    Luke Bespin
    Han Hoth
    Han Bespin

Toy Playset
    Imperial Hoth Attack set
    Rebel Hoth Turret set
    Death Star playset
    Droid Factory
    Cantina set

All of it. Every single figure and playset and vehicle
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'd have to say my SW birthday center piece. It's the cheesiest thing out there with little X-Wings and TIE Fighters on it. It was given to me by someone almost as a joke but as you can tell I didn't perceive it as such.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Damn. Tough call. What does one base their merits on? Figure-wise, I'd have to say AT-ST pilot Han. Not only because it's a cool figure, but it ended a long standing argument (in my favor) with a friend about who called the Imperials out of the bunker . As far as vehicles go, I really like the OT Falcon. If I HAD to pick one thing to call my favorite, I'd have to say it's Han Solo Unleashed.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.