luke skywalker figure value

Can anyone give me a guess at what this figure could be worth, http://web.comhem.se/~u73913827/Luke%20Skywalker.jpg? Check out the lightsaber. Do not see many loose Luke's with this intact.

Re: luke skywalker figure value

Well I am assuming that it isn't a double telescoping saber. I would say it goes for anywhere between 10.00 - 20.00 at the most.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by younso
    Can anyone give me a guess at what this figure could be worth, http://web.comhem.se/~u73913827/Luke%20Skywalker.jpg? Check out the lightsaber. Do not see many loose Luke's with this intact.
    a figure is only as worth as much as someone is willing to part with for it.

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow
    Well I am assuming that it isn't a double telescoping saber. I would say it goes for anywhere between 10.00 - 20.00 at the most.
    What do you mean by double telescoping saber? That the thin piece disappears into the thicker yellow rod? All of the Luke figures that I have seen at exhibitions have lacked the last thin piece of the lightsaber, meaning this figure is in good shape.

All Luke figures (as well as Obiwan and Vader) had that small string-like piece on the end. Many broke off or chewed off by their owners back in the day. This figure looks lin good shape but the sabre is a little 'used'. Where the small piece meets the thicker piece there appears to be some wearing (the lighter color of the yellow plastic which simulates separation).

The double-telescoping sabre has a stacking-type affect with it. Where there is the small string-like piece, a middle thicker piece, and then finally a 3rd even thicker piece. It then telescopes out twice (hence double-telescoping).

Double-telescoping figures are so hard to find. I don't have any myself and my collection is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by younso
    What do you mean by double telescoping saber?
    These links should help. 12Back has the loose DT figures. And the Collectors Archive has carded versions of Luke , Vader , and Ben.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam
    These links should help. 12Back has the loose DT figures. And the Collectors Archive has carded versions of Luke , Vader , and Ben.
    Got you. Thanks guys, I guess it is just a regular Luke....

Kal

I like the visual on 12back.com. I never really understood exactly how that DT thing worked.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I have the double telescoping Luke. Its cool, it just extends further. Nothing really too interesting, but still a nice figure for any collection.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."