Distraction - anybody else watching this?

Like the title says, is anybody else watching this game show? I think it is absolutely hilarious. For those that don't know what it is, they ask relatively easy question, while trying to "distract" you. The distractions are things like taking a shot of hot sauce before answering a question, putting clothes pins or rubber bands on your face while answering questions, putting on a the suit and having an attack dog attack you while answering questions, everytime you answer a question correctly they put a naked person in a phone booth with you, hit you over the head with glass bottles. And then if you win, you either win a car (seems to be Ford's) or a collection of stuff (like a laptop & a Vespa & a box of Rice-A-Roni), BUT, you still have to answer questions and if you get one wrong, the other contestants either damage your car, or you choose a TNT plunger and blow up one of the items you won. One guy won a truck and they keyed on it "I touch myself" and smashed his windshield. It's so funny to watch; it's on Tuesdays on Comedy Central.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Re: Distraction - anybody else watching this?

I haven't faithfully watched it, but I will say that the host Jimmy Carr is one of the funniest comedians I have seen in awhile. And what I love about Jimmy is that his humor involves little cussing or sexual talk, but rather focuses on wicked sarcasm and dry humor, hallmarks of British Comedy. I loved his appearances on Conan, and a I cracked up at a recent "Comedy Central Presents" episode featuring him.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I saw that Comedy Central Presents, that had me rolling.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

I think is just ok after two shows it kind of gets old
    [font=Fixedsys][/font]