Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What a day..............

Look what I got on my way to work. What sucks is the cops up here are retarded, they wouldnt even take photos because there were "no suspects" or evidence. How often does someone know who did it? Seriously. Whats even better is that this happen almost exactly a year ago as well, and whoever did it left thier dang cell phone in my truck, and the cops still would come. Idiots, theyre all idiots up here...................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC0003011.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	10601   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC000301.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	10602   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC000320.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	10603  
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Re: What a day..............

That sucks RG. Where did it happen at? Some people call me crazy but I leave my doors unlocked just for this reason. If someone wants to get into your vehicle they're gonna get in so I leave it unlocked so I don't have to go through the hassle of repairing the window. Sorry this happened to you. Hope they get someone's azz for it though I doubt they will.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It was parked right outside my house. The ironic part is that a cop lives no more than 100 feet away from my truck. At this very moment I am filing a complaint against the police department with the MN Attorney General. I dont like being told, "they have better thing to be doing", I pay taxes too.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Its a shame when your car gets broken into right outside your house with a cop within 100 feet.Hopefully the cops will find whoever did this,not that they would be brought to proper justice but its nice to know.

In the meantime,get a big dog
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Damn PIGS!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Damn That compleatly sucks
    [font=Fixedsys][/font]

No doubt.

Thats nothing, a little over a year ago some crazed man broke into my house looking for some lady that he supposedly met online and my house was the address she gave him. When he found no one home he went to the neighbors and asked for a ladder because he needed to get in the house. Now, the neighbor knew dang well who lived in that house, but he gave him one no questions asked. He even watched the guy try and get up on my roof, and then watched him climb in out bedroom window and thought nothing of it. When my girlfriend got home he was gone but found every single door in the house open (even the cupboards) but nothing was missing. I was at my parents over an hour away when she called me and I told her to call the police. I had time to drive home (86 miles) and sit for an hour before anyone showed up!! 2 and a half hours! The officer talked to the neighbor and came back and said "Well theres nothing missing so thats that. Oh, and you have a really nice neighbor" and he left. Idiots...............

Anyone else have a "sweet" stroy like this? I would feel a lot better knowing this just doesnt happen to me............................
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Sorry to hear Rebo
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

You should've said their was a gun involved. The cops would've swarmed the place
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist
    Anyone else have a "sweet" stroy like this? I would feel a lot better knowing this just doesnt happen to me............................
    My sweet story ends with me going to court for misdemeanor assault in a little under a month, and it too involves a broken window. I hate punks...

RG, it sucks to hear you have to put up with a inept police force, the more i hear, read, and see things that involve the 5-0, the more im developing a general disdain for cops as a whole.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay