Mustafar (Question)

I was surfing around the cargobay at star wars.com, and it states Mustafar wont be released until April 18th?? I thought we had confirmation of it being released on the second?

Here's the link http://cargobay.starwars.com/webapps...m-detail/17610 anyone?

(Oh they also list what figs will be out and such)
    "Im writing this about you and me, so atleast we're on the same page"

Re: Mustafar (Question)

I heard the second of April and that's what I am going with until I see otherwise. The cargo bay has been known to have the wrong release dates on many items.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    The cargo bay has been known to have the wrong release dates on many items....

from time to time....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I looked for a bit to find this thread....
    I'm still a amiss at the fact that this playset was implied all over the internet as being a MM release...but still, no one, not even actionhq.com seems to have it.
    Surfed over to TRU's site and found it listed for $29.99 with this text:

"Availability: This item will be released on June 1, 2005. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. from ToysRUs "

Thats.....just.....great.
    Yeah, it's nice to save the $32(I'll buy it in store, 6% PA sales tax) until then, but it'd have been nice to actually have the playset before 5/19. Not that I'm in a huge rush, but again, I thought I'd have it by now.
    At least it's not like the Ep1 and Ep2 sets/set where I never knew just WHEN they were gonna hit NE Pennsylvania.

I put it in our list because I thought it was expected on April 2nd, but unlike basic figs 33-40, I didn't have any actual finds or real-world info to back it up, so it was just expectation - however, it never entered my mind that it wouldn't be available on time, unlike some other items which I kept off the SSG list (the original version, I think Steve added them back later, and he was right on some of them too darn it. ). But, as of today, I haven't seen one single sighting of this playset, and there aren't any on ebay so it's entirely possible it won't be out for a few weeks or longer.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well...Lets hope Cargobay is right and the 18th is the day!!! (even though nothing else comes out that day so says CB)
    "Im writing this about you and me, so atleast we're on the same page"

Amazon.com/TRU is claiming June now for this. I would certainly hope this would be out by the time the movie hits the cineplexes. Oh, well...

Right now, I'm all about finding #33-40... *sigh*
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**