Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question What is the diffrence from clone trooper #6 & #41

I would like to know what is the main diffrence from my two counterparts
    [font=Fixedsys][/font]

Re: What is the diffrence from clone trooper #6 & #41

I was wondering the same thing. I asked someone a while back and they said that the #41 is the same figure but without the action feature.

I read a review (GH or RS) that said that the action feature on #6 is fairly unobtrusive. It's tough for me becasue besides buying one carded I want about four or so to have loose and I would hate to buy 4 #6 and find that #41 comes without the feature. Either way Hasbro would do well to ship these and re-ship these as they will sell like hotcakes at a fat camp.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

I just remember looking in the back of the gunship and #41 has a little black antena in the back like a backpack of some sort. I have #6 and there is no antena in the back so maybe one is a communication trooper or ... God knows
    [font=Fixedsys][/font]

Obviously, the difference between Clone Trooper 6 and Clone Trooper 41 is Clone Trooper 35!

One site (I don't recall, but it may have been RS) lists #6 as "Quick Draw Attack" and #41 as "Super Articulated." This may or may not be accurate.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

Here are some pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HS85173Dlg.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	10629   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HS85173Blg.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	4.0 KB 
ID:	10630  
    Last edited by Clonetrooper630; 03-28-2005 at 01:44 AM.
    [font=Fixedsys][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Fett
    Obviously, the difference between Clone Trooper 6 and Clone Trooper 41 is Clone Trooper 35!
    Now that's some good humor.

I saw the pics in the back of the new Insider and wondered the same thing. The 2 look exactly the same. Another thing I noticed is how many double, triple and even quadruple figs they are releasing in this first set of 50 something figures.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

#6 has the quick draw feature, which we all know about. Personally, I think the figure looks terrible because of it, as the right hip sits out of the socket a bit to accomodate the trigger for the action figure. As a result, he has terribly proportioned lower body. The shoulders seem a little big too.

#41 is basically the good ol' Clone Wars SA Clonetrooper we all know and love, but with a new head and a port on the back to accomodate an communcations device accessory.

So why is #41 better than #6?

- no goofy hips
    - ball jointed torso
    - no big shoulders

Don't get me wrong, most people seem to like #6, but those people probably never found a Clone Wars SA Clone trooper, so they don't really know what they're missing. I was lucky enough to score three when they came out, and let me tell you, it's as close to perfect as you can get. My advice: wait for #41.

I think #41 will also feature a paint deco. You can see some brown shapes on his amor. Remember the test models ILM did to see what deco would work? They created a blue, red, green and brown deco, I believe. Looks like the brown paint deco made it into the movie. Probably the other are also somewhere.
    [URL]http://www.flickr.com/photos/24344679@N00/[/URL]

[URL="http://Please%20visit%20my%20Webspace"][/URL]

why start a thread that you supply the answer for a couple posts later, along with pics even?

I want specifics and the pictures are not from the final packaged product, as some I was hoping for figure 41 to be painted with the blue scheme seeen in the trailer. so no I did not supply the answer just one of them. ( Hasbro please make it the blue one )
    [font=Fixedsys][/font]