Smile Hello From A Newbie

Wanted to use my first post to introduce myself. Been a SW fan since 77. Friend of mine introduced me to Sir Steves site and I have enjoyed it for SW news ever since. Just decided to register and start posting. I am a member of the Eastern Rim, the Roanoke Rapids-Rocky Mount, North Carolina Fan Force Chapter. Don't really collect any one SW items. I tend to collect whatever I can find Vader and also enjoy the Unleased series.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Re: Hello From A Newbie

Welcome to the forums. I moved this to the proper section. Enjoy your stay at the asylum
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Welcome to the show.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I'd telll ya not to worry because we don't bite, but I wouldn't lie to you . Welcome aboard!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Welcome to SSG Eddie-Wan. I think nearly all SSGers have had their rabies shots,so I wouldnt worry about the biting
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Well from a Newbie to a Newbie welcome....... enjoy your new found family
    [font=Fixedsys][/font]

I bite, but only those in the Chicagoland area. Member of the 501st legion of Stormtroopers, Like you I have enjoyed collecting and the movies since the first time I saw Star Wars in 1977. Been here long enough to shed my "newbie" skin, and a fan of the "dark" side of the force.

Welcome to the boards! Or is that broads?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!