Who is going to the Star Wars Galaxies breakfest at the Marriot during Celebration 3

SWG is having their own little meeting from 8:00AM to 12:00 PM on Saturday, the cost is about $26 which includes the breakfast buffet and not sure what else. I am seriously thinking about going since not being a fan club member, can't get in till like 11:00 at the cele and I love the game and wish to bend the ears of the devs of the game!!!!

UPDATE:

It's sold out!!!!

If anyone is going can u please adress these issues with the devs.

Ask them if they are working on being able make more in depth missions and what I mean by that is, missions that aren't so busy work oriented as is with alot of the game.

Also, make a suggestion to see if they could make a Knights of the Old republic expansion. Make like a time portal in which you can fight in the past or the future like fighting the Yuhzon Vong during the new Jedi order.

Ask what planets they got in store for the future. We would really like to see Hoth and Dagobah.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 03-28-2005 at 03:12 PM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: Who is going to the Star Wars Galaxies breakfest at the Marriot during Celebration 3

Hmmm. . . that sounds real cool. I don't play the game, and won't be attending. . . but I think its great that they are putting that together. Another reason why this weekend is going to be awesome!!!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Re: Who is going to the Star Wars Galaxies breakfest at the Marriot during Celebration 3

I was thinking about signing up for it but decided to wait. Oh well.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I didn't even know there was a breakfast for SWG at C3. Oh well, I missed out.

Re: Who is going to the Star Wars Galaxies breakfest at the Marriot during Celebratio

yeah, I havent read that either until now... but since its on Saturday I wouldve missed it anyhow.

I havent had time to play SWG in awhile anyhow.. just enough time to login in and make sure Im current.. grr. need to play..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Re: Who is going to the Star Wars Galaxies breakfest at the Marriot during Celebratio

Yeah same here. I mainly log in to check on things...keep the house payment in the green....etc.