I have a Hotel reservation that I won't be using. I ended up finding something closer to the convention center. The hotel reservation I have is still rather close and is quite a nice setup. And I'd rather pass on this good reservation to a fellow SSG'r than cancel it.

Its 1 room at the Hilton Garden Inn on 10 East Market Street, in downtown Indianapolis. It is like 1/4 - 1/2 mile or so from the convention center. If you want to check the exact location, here is the address:

Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
10 East Market Street
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, 46204

The price on the room (which takes the C3 discount into account) is $140/night. It is a Standard King room (kingsize bed I believe), and has lots of nice amenities (wireless internet access, pool, fitness room). I have it reserved for 4 nights, but you can always change that if you are staying less nights. It is set for the nights of the 21st to the 24th. You can change which days as well (although I'm not sure what extra days are available for the room).

PLEASE let me know ASAP if you want the room. All I will have to do is change the names on the reservation, and then you can call in and give them your credit card (I will be removing mine from the reservation upon changing names).

April 12th is the last day I can change the information, since that is also the last day to cancel the reservation.