Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog

I was watching the DVD today, specifically the classic sketch where Triumph insults the Star Wars fans before AOTC. I hope they do another one of these before ROTS on Conan. I'd love to see if they could top the last one, which was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Re: Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog

Yes that DVD gets me to laughing so hard I start to cough. I have also predicted this. Set your Tivos, Replays etc.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, I can't get enough of that skit.
    "Don't you forget to finish your Filet O Fish"
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

....and "Which one of these buttons calls your mother to come pick you up?"
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    Yeah, I can't get enough of that skit.
    "Don't you forget to finish your Filet O Fish"
    Loohk, it's tha nehrd frumm Lohrd of the Rhingss! Dragonmaster!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

No Jon, that would be "Nerd" of the Rings.

That skit is worth the $10 for the DVD alone, but of course there is other good stuff to be found as well. Bon Jovi concert comes to mind.

I can't remember who did it for me, but someone on SSG burned me a copy of Attack of the Nerds and sent it to me a while back. I wish I could remember that good samaritan because I've had more laughs from that bit than anything else that's come out on TV the past three years.

"Have you ever spoken to a woman without having to give your credit card number?"
    Last edited by Mandalorian Candidat; 03-30-2005 at 06:56 PM.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

For all of you Triumph fans I strongly suggest you pick up his CD/DVD album called "Come Poop With Me". It has Triumph and Blackwolf The Dragon Master doing a duet. Its hilarious and in the spirit of the SW geeks bit. I think it is time to return to the Custom CCG card forum and make a Magic The Gathering card of Blackwolf.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

That skit is probably my all time favorite Triumph skit.

"What was Han Solo frozen in at Cloud City?"

"Carbonite"

"No. The correct answer is "Who gives a ****"!!!"

There's a kid at my school who looks exactly like Blackwolf the Dragonmaster and we tease the heck out of him about it.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

"You're not breathing heavy.......Pretend you've just run 10 feet."

"We are standing here.....surrounded by 35-year-old men, who have never had sex...not even with a Catholic priest."
    Last edited by tagmac; 03-30-2005 at 08:28 PM.