Same basic rules as El Chuxter's film trivia game except that all questions must come from Expanded Universe sources.
If you get a question right, you get to ask one.
When posing a question, please qualify it with a general clue to the source, whether it be from a novel, comic book, or television program, etc.
I'll start with 16 easy questions culled from various sources:
1. What Jedi Master trained Nomi Sunrider?
2. Dark Horse Comics' title Star Wars became Star Wars: Republic with what issue's release?
3. What is the name of the house-keeping droid that keeps Han Solo's apartment on Nar Shaddaa neat and tidy?
4. Bespin Administrator Lando Calrissian uses whose recently Carbonite-frozen body as a desk?
1. The Noghri refer to what woman as "Lady Vader?"
2. In what novel did Chewbacca die?
3. Who are Bollux and Blue Max?
4. What creatures from Mrykr have the ability to null the Force?
1. What mined ore is used by the Empire in the construction of their proton torpedoes?
2. During the Clone Wars, the Techno Union experimented on and mutated abducted warriors from what tribal group?
3. Name three members of the Towani nuclear family.
4. King Gorneesh is chieftan of what Endor tribe?
1. Name the Imperial Officer who masterminded the Dark Trooper project and name his flagship.
2. What Star Wars film actor provided the voice for the lead clone trooper in Republic Commando?
3. What Dark Jedi murdered Morgan Katarn?
4. What is the name of Dash Rendar's droid?