Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I love the new Snaggletooth. I cant wait to stand him up next to my others:

Tall, blue Snaggletooth,

Short, red Snaggletooth, and

Tall, red, hunch-backed, dress-wearing Snaggletooth (the freak from the three-pack)
    All your base are belong to us!

Badtaste, if a tall blue snags did appear in the Cantina scene, them why would Lucasfilm make Kenner change it? I think this Fatz database is just trying to justify the existence of this figure.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

snags

Big Barada

I'm trying to figure that out but FATZ seemded to be shutted down. They had a still of the blue snag but I guess it must be photoshopped. He didn't seemed tall in the pic.
    Bad Taste

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Badtaste, if a tall blue snags did appear in the Cantina scene, them why would Lucasfilm make Kenner change it? I think this Fatz database is just trying to justify the existence of this figure.
    If thie Blue Snags exists in ESB (I cannot confirm that with my own eyes), that'd still come after ANH and the Holiday Special, so they may not have known that they'd put a blue snags in later. Or perhaps they did specifically because of that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JediTricks, I too have never seen a blue Snags in ESB, but I might have seen a still in the action figure archive book.

Nevertheless, I had to come to the Zutton thread because while watching a bit of the Holiday Special tonight (copying it for a friend) I saw the Bea Arthur song performance again. I started cracking up when she served Zutton a drink, and he proceeded to move away, only to DANCE with another alien.

And then Bea Arthur danced around with a non-amputee Walrusman, picked up the drunken head of Muftak off the table, and . . . well you get the point.

Originally posted by Magnolia-Fan
    I love the new Snaggletooth. I cant wait to stand him up next to my others:

Tall, blue Snaggletooth,

Short, red Snaggletooth, and

Tall, red, hunch-backed, dress-wearing Snaggletooth (the freak from the three-pack)
    I'm with you about loving the figure

Originally posted by badtaste
    Big Barada

I'm trying to figure that out but FATZ seemded to be shutted down. They had a still of the blue snag but I guess it must be photoshopped. He didn't seemed tall in the pic.
    The blue snaggletoth is NOT a he,Blue Snaggletooth is really a she
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious