Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Wink Zutton is an introduction

What if Zutton is an introduction for a 'Star Wars Holiday Special' line.

Would they bring out the wookie family? EEUUULK
    Bad Taste

If i remember correctly, "Zutton" was already in the cinema scene three pack, Cantina Aliens. Instead of making Zutton, they should make the original Klatu.

Klaatu

Originally posted by Lobito
    If i remember correctly, "Zutton" was already in the cinema scene three pack, Cantina Aliens. Instead of making Zutton, they should make the original Klatu.
    Absolutely!!! Besides, I'm getting bored of all the Nicto spieces in episode 1 and 2.Nicto here, Nicto there, Nicto everywhere...
    Bad Taste

Hehehehe, i know, next thing we know it will be jedi nikto with removable hand!!

Nicto

Originally posted by Lobito
    Hehehehe, i know, next thing we know it will be jedi nikto with removable hand!!
    ...or removable head!!!
    Bad Taste

Thumbs up Why not

I would love to see the wookie family. Nala, Lumpy, and Itchy. I am all for that for a cinema scene.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

zutton and takeel

Actually Zutton was not in the cantina aliens three pack that was another sniivian named Takeel. He's taller has curly hair and a paler complection.

Re: zutton and takeel

Originally posted by puppetboy
    Actually Zutton was not in the cantina aliens three pack that was another sniivian named Takeel. He's taller has curly hair and a paler complection.
    Isn't Zutton supposedly Takeel's brother or something?

I still don't get why Hasbro went with this of all figures, this one isn't bad, but it's well past the bottom of everybody's wish lists, I've never seen anybody say "Hasbro needs to make a DIFFERENT Snaggletooth figure right now!".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I agree, JT. Where is General Madine? or heaven forfend JABBA. That tubby gooey guy seems to be well past the TOP of everybodies lists. Can I get a witness?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Question

I have to agree and disagree. Why that figure, who knows. It is something new and something never made before. On the other side, why not something like a Dignitary that we all want. I am not complaining because either way its good news for us. I guess we will have to wait some more for those classic figures that need to be remade.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."