Thread: Comic store

Question Comic store

Does anyone know a good online store that has an extensive star wars comic selection? I am looking for the republic series, #46-74. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Comic store

I've had good luck with TFAW.Com . Not too bad prices in my opinion(on comics anyways),and I've always had great service in terms of shipping and customer service.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

i'd recommend starting at TFAW as well. Mile High Comics is another decent option.

if you're looking for originals, they can't help, but if you wouldn't mind trade paperbacks, www.GrassHoppersComics.com is an awesome TPB store...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Thanks for the link to Mile High Comics, Darth Jax. I see about five comics im after so it looks like the perfect place to obtain them.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

kool-aid, I would definitely recomond mile high comics. the prices are great and the ship time is incredible. Got my stuff in 3 days, in perfect condition.