Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Really? Hmm.. I've read it twice, and never caught anything. I'll check it out later. Thanks for pointing that out.

Originally posted by BlahBlahBlah
    Really? Hmm.. I've read it twice, and never caught anything. I'll check it out later. Thanks for pointing that out.
    No problem. I've got it right here, though. On the first page of the prolouge:

Malcolm had, in fact, been reported dead in several newscasts. "I was sorry to cut short the celebrations in mathematics departments around the country," he later said, "but it turned out I was only slightly dead. The surgeons have done wonders, as they will be the first to tell you. So now I am back - in my next iteration, you might say."
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Ahhh, thanks. I can't believe I never caught that.

And what about Lex & Tim? Are we ever going to see them again?

See. They kind of wraped up the characters of Grant (Neil) and Malcom (Goldblum) in the present movies. They got away with bringing back characters that said they'd never return. So I don't think they could pull it off again. I don't think that the 2 kids Tim (Mozello) and Lex (Richards) would ever get themselves into it again. And Satler (Dern) was taken care of in III. Vaughn's character in II was ok, not as special as the originals.

I don't think that Spielberg would direct a 4th Jurassic movie. Its not his style. He only makes originals.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

"Jurassic Park IV"- discussion

Got this from www.dansjp3page.com

Sam Says He'll 'Possibly' Be Involved in JP4

Long-time site reader Clinton reports that last weekend's edition of Kiwi magazine "The New Zealand Listener" featured a talk with fellow New Zealander Sam Neill, who once again hints that JP4 is in development, and that he just might play a part, according to Spielberg:

Q: The role you're most internationally recognised for is probably Alan Grant from Jurassic Park. Any truth to the reports there will be yet another sequel? Are you involved?

SN: Oh, well I could...Actually, I'm...(laughs). I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say in regard to this. Yes, another Jurassic Park is in the developmental stages at the moment. I think I can say that without being arrested, or eaten by one of those scary dinosaurs (laughs). As for my involvement, it's a possibility. I certainly had a ripper of a time doing the previous two, so I have no objection in that respect. Steven (Spielberg) has spoken with me briefly about the new story they are working on, which is remarkably inventive and intriguing, by the way.

Q: Any plot teasers you would care to share with New Zealand first?

SN: (laughs heartily) You really DO want to get me arrested, don't you? No, I'm very sorry, no juicy secrets from me. Steven has indicated I may have some part in the film, but I'll leave it at that. From what I know, it's pretty early goings. As always, I'll wait for the finished script, and just see how my schedule shapes up.

Better idea. Kill all the stupid humans that keep going back to the damn islands. I wonder what inventive plot idea they will come up with that will get Grant to go back to the island. Some people just never learn.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

They need to get to Costa Rica like in the novels, and get off those islands.

And involve Biosyn.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Better idea. Kill all the stupid humans that keep going back to the damn islands. I wonder what inventive plot idea they will come up with that will get Grant to go back to the island. Some people just never learn.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    [Camera Zooms in]

ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

*raises pinky to mouth*

'Course don't forget JP///'s ending, dang it, now they gotta hunt them dern old birds over Enid, Oklahoma! Oh well I never did like Enid anyways. Take it away.

When are those frickin dinos gonna go extinct again anyways?

Then again if they had done Jurassic Park /// right, then they wouldn't want to make a fourth so that people will "forget" the third.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"