Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    The Spino didn't just bite the T-Rex on the neck, it snapped it with it's mouth and hands. Maybe if the T-Rex had bigger or longer arms it could have won, but it can't do diddly with those puny things.

Scientists say that the T-Rex would've won the fight no problem! I prefer the T-Rex than the Spino. I hope the Rex is the main dino in JP4!!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

i read a spolier for JP/// that turned out not to be true, but if it was i would of liked the movie 10x better. anyways it went that the spino came back at the end and ate some millitary guys, but then the other rex came out and killed the spino. they fly away and the rex roars. i guess you could add the dino bird guys in there still but it just would of been sooo much better, period.
    I dont want to sell you death sticks, i want to go home and rethink my life.

That would have been cool SQueek . Hey, it may have happened but just been cut .

I don't care what happens in JP IV, as long as it's a cool film, and dinosaurs don't go to any big citties .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Originally posted by Pendo
    Scientists say that the T-Rex would've won the fight no problem! I prefer the T-Rex than the Spino. I hope the Rex is the main dino in JP4!!

PENDO!
    Hmm. Never knew that. Well luckily for the Spino even a dog has it's day, anyone can win the lottery.

Originally posted by mini-rock
    The Spino didn't just bite the T-Rex on the neck, it snapped it with it's mouth and hands. Maybe if the T-Rex had bigger or longer arms it could have won, but it can't do diddly with those puny things.
    Yeah but you would think that the bite the t-rex gave to the spinos neck would have at least crippled it or something.

Anyways, the t-rex should have won.

From www.dansjp3page.com

Billy on JP4: 'I hope not'

Interesting little tid-bit from IGN FilmForce this morning, as Steve is reporting that in a recent interview with Alessandro Nivola for his upcoming movie Laurel Canyon, JP3's Billy says that he really hopes there won't be a JP4, as the first one was "a really trying experience", probably reffering to the repeated delays and harsh filming conditions that other JP3 cast members have spoken out about in the past (William H. Macy, I'm looking in your direction..) "I have to say, Sam Neill got me through it... he played ukulele, and we could sit around in our trailers and strum Beach Boys songs." he adds. "And if it hadn't been for that, I would have gone out of my mind." Read the entire article here. (Thanks Andrew)

I dunno, if anybody has read any of the books, they'll agree that I think things went kinda downhill after Crichton left the team. Even though LW was pure doo after they left the island, it was still good (aside from Malcom's annoying daughter). I loved the first JP, liked the second one (until the ending) and actually liked the third one, despite it's flaws. I think that if Spielberg can fix ties with Cricthon, he can write a really good script. I'll be looking forward to it.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Stan Winston said this during the Dinosaur Secrets Revealed show last night on the History Channel.

"We didn't go to feathered dinosaurs [in JP3] just because there didn't seem to be the proper place for it... So when Jurassic Park 4 (holds up four fingers) [happens] -- when we do the feathered dinosaurs -- we'll be happy to put the feathers on."

I think he was joking though.

Originally posted by master jedi

Yeah but you would think that the bite the t-rex gave to the spinos neck would have at least crippled it or something.
    True. Maybe the T-Rex will get it's revenge in the next film.