Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Re: Sam Neill talks Jurassic Park IV!

My prediction for the new idea - the dinosaurs start to evolve very quickly so that they are smarter, perhaps smaller. They will probably challenge humans for control of the planet. I fear the dinsosaurs WILL carry weapons, and perhaps, God help us, talk.

I foresee the line, "Get your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty Velociraptor!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

(In David Spade Voice) I liked this movie the first time I saw it when it was called....................................SUPER MARIO BROTHERS 2.........
    Last edited by scruffziller; 04-28-2004 at 04:33 PM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

LMAO! What a way to kill a nearly-dead franchise !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Re: Jurassic Park IV script review.

It sounded great when they were just talking about a full-on dinosaur invasion on American soil; but a squad of commando dinosaurs in body armor?..... What the heck is that?

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Battle armored dinosaurs! This thing sounds awful!

Ugh . . . excuse me while I vomit. This is incredibly stupid! Just let the franchise die, neither of the sequels were that good anyway, but this one just is dumb.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Just terrible. They should have stopped after the first one.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I dunno. He really skims over the rest of the script for anybody to give a decent judgement. It starts off interesting with dinosaurs on the mainland and then we meet Hammond again and his idea of breeding new dinosaurs to kill the old ones and then we head back to JP briefly to track down the shaving cream can of nedry's then he only briefly mentions mercenary dinosaurs. Frankly, i would love to see this be an all out dinosaur rampage flick. I don't think Amblin/Universal have that much to risk as the series is already considered nearly dead. Hell, i'd love to see it!

Also, if a mod could merge this into this original JP4 thread http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...=Jurassic+Park i'd appreciate it. Might wanna rename the thread just 'jurassic park 4" talk or something. Cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"