Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Capitan_Moroni
    Well, since Jeff Goldblume is a human wasteland.....

Alex Trebeck: "You wrote the number 2?"

Jeff Goldblume: "Yes, uh huh, the letter 2 my friend."

Alex Trebeck: "2 is of course, a number"

Jeff Goldblume: "I cant read or write......"
    jeff goldblum seems to be doing tai chi...

anyway... yes, i like all the jp movies. i just love dinosaurs. i think they did them so cool in all the movies. i also like how the plot of #3 makes fun of #1. i also like how much #2 focuses on ian, and how in 3, grant make a comment about how he wasn't involved in the "incident in san diego" hah!

as i have said before, if i hadn't of gone to art school, i would've considered being a paleontologist.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

I love Jurassic Park, The Lost World goes waaaaaaay over the top, and Jurassic Park III is great although they could have given it a proper name, it seems out of place.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Question is there will there be a Jurassic Park 4?

I heard it was on it's way,any info will be nice.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

There is one in the works. Spielberg will return to the director's chair and is trying to convince Chrichton to write another book.

I hope there isn't although I love the movies and I thought that no 3 was way better than The Lost World, but I just think they are in danger of taking them too far, and the brilliance of the first one would be for nothing!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

The second one was good, but a little bit farfetched in places. "Hey, watch me kick a dinosaur while doing aerobics!" The third one was too short and kind of strange. At least III had the main guy and gal of I. IV would be interesting . . .

STOP while the stopping is good!!!!

HOLY CHRIST!!!!!!

I think if you make two bad sequels in a row, you should be legally required to stop making them!!!!

2 and 3 sucked so bad, that they went full circle, stopped sucking, and then started sucking all over again!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Is there?
    Will there?
    Only time will tell, let's hope not for QLD's sake . . .

The raptors seem to get smarter in every movie. What will they be doing for #4, flying low-level bombing missions in F-117s?

Originally posted by bigbarada
    The raptors seem to get smarter in every movie. What will they be doing for #4, flying low-level bombing missions in F-117s?
    That be well to see.

I'm just Glad Spilberg is back to do this one.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.