Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Yeah...they probably will all be crap. Apparently Spielberg has some ideas for the series that have yet to see light.

I think that John Hammond died in the second one, but I'm not to sure of that. In the Jurassic Park 1 book Hammond dies, but he could still be sick.
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Jurassic Park is sort of a Brand Name, y'know? As long as they do decent Box Office, they'll crank out more.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Hammond didn't die in the second one.

i like hamond....but why hasn't dar argol or any other omd moved this to the "others" movie section? i think i will go watch all 3 again....just for the hell of it....
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

OK everyone, make sure you have all of you belonings, as things tend to shuffle in a move
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Maybe if the next films focused on the dinosaurs actually getting off the island and taking over South America. That would be pretty cool.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

They should make it like Gremlins 2, and have the Raptors drink genetic material and mutate. I can see it now, one of them gains the abilty to talk, with Tony Randel supplying the voice.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

They ought to make one where humans actually fight the dinosaurs. Like, with weapons. At the end of JP3 I was so expecting the Marines to be gunning down raptors.

And in the first book, Hammond was a real jerk and was eaten by compys at the end.

JP III brought magic back to the series. I can't wait for IV, as long as it's good as III or I.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.