Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    They should never make a film where humans are slaughtering the dinos with weapons. The dinosaurs are doing nothing wrong, only what they did naturally millions of years ago. Infact that goes against what was learned in JP 1, that humans shouldn't play god.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

No humans shouldn't be shown slaughtering the dinos. However, showing the dinos slaughtering humans would be great! Stupid humans!

Am I the only one who always rooted for the monster in monster-movies?

Agreed BigB, as I said the Dinosaurs are doing nothing that isn't natural for them. They are killing to eat and survive. Unlike humans that kill for less noble reasons.

You weren't the only one, I also always felt like that, especially with what sickening things the human race is known for. That's why the old monster movies like Godzilla were so good. They were created by the stupidity of humans, that became like a force of nature and repayed humanity for what it had done.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hammond died in the book, yes, but let's not forget: So did Malcolm. Chrichton never gives a good reason in the book to bring the character back, he just shows up.

I've read both books numerous times. I love them. I actually think The Lost World was even better than Jurassic Park, the movie or the book. The TWL movie was so different from the book... IIRC, the trailer scene with the T-rexes was the only scene that survived. Which is sad, because it had the potential to be a great movie.

Here is some lowdown.Jurassic Park IV
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Thanx for the link scruffziller

Jeff Goldblum??? I hope Ian Malcom and Alan Grant are teamed up again .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Originally posted by DeadEye
    One thing I always wondered was the boat that crashed at the end of TLW. The rex was caged but all the crew was dead, mutilated. Rumor has it there were raptors on board that escaped into the city!
    or maybe some compies got on board or a dilophosouraus!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

They NEED to bring Goldblum back. He was the best part of the first one, and about the only thing I liked about the second one. (Although his character was TOTALLY differant in each movie).

They also need to not bring back Macy or Leoni from JP3, God that was such a bad bad bad movie.

I have heard that Sam Neil doesn't want to do anymore JP's, so I guess that means he's out for this one.

And there was also a rumor that Vince Vaughn (From The Lost World) would be in the 4th one. And that unfortunetly, Joe Johnston would be directing it. Ugh....

Read about it here:
    http://www.corona.bc.ca/films/details/jp4.html
    Powdered Toast Man!

I like all the JP movies, and can't wait to see a forth one when made. I know that Sam Niel won't be in it, but I'd also like to see him & Goldblum team up.

I didn't really care much for Vaughn's character in JP2, and could care less if he returns.

Originally posted by BlahBlahBlah
    Hammond died in the book, yes, but let's not forget: So did Malcolm. Chrichton never gives a good reason in the book to bring the character back, he just shows up.

I've read both books numerous times. I love them. I actually think The Lost World was even better than Jurassic Park, the movie or the book. The TWL movie was so different from the book... IIRC, the trailer scene with the T-rexes was the only scene that survived. Which is sad, because it had the potential to be a great movie.
    Actually, in The Lost World (the book), Malcolm did give reason as to why he was there, instead of dead, as we all had thought. He said that everyone either thought he was dead or that they said he was "technically dead". I could go grab it and look - it's right in the first few pages - but I'm lazy .

I always thought that the books were much better than the movies ever were. I was disappointed with the Lost World as a movie and all these crap ideas that Spielberg threw in really ruined it. Like the the end sequence with the T-Rex, I hated that; it was totally unrealistic and well, just dumb. I'd like to see how a T-Rex could get its snout into that cabin (IIRC, there was a hand, just a hand, hanging onto one of the controls of the ship. But that door was like a foot and a half wide .) Ugh. Both books had better endings and just better material .

Now, on the issue of 4, I've actually thought about it, and if they do it right, I wouldn't mind seeing it done. I was actually thinking about writing it myself (if I ever got "established" as an author ) and I had a really good idea of what could be seen in this one.
    My idea would basically be a prequel. We'd see all the work that Hammond puts into making his park and his creations with a few "accidents" that happen along the way: animals getting lose, other characters trying to steal them, and one that just popped into my head: how about genetic mutations? For instance, they're not going to get a perfect dinosaur on the first shot. Why not show all the "test run" animals and possibly make something out of that? I dont' know. Just a few ideas .

If they do it right though (doesn't have to be any of that stuff I mentioned), I would watch it. I wasn't too impressed with 3. It was watchable, but nothing to write home about.

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59