Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Actually, from what I heard about the fourth film, it will have nothing to do with the Pterodons that we see flying away at the end of III. They are going to go a different direction with the franchise.

In my opinion, Jurassic Park III was almost as good as the first film, and tons better then the second one. That whole Godzilla type ending to the second film was complete crap. The third movie fits much better in with the events of the first.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

In my opinion, Jurassic Park III was almost as good as the first film, and tons better then the second one. That whole Godzilla type ending to the second film was complete crap. The third movie fits much better in with the events of the first.
    Agreed.

The first one was great. The second one was ok. And the third one was sheer c**p of a monkey. Now they're making a part 4?
    This is so terrible I'm speechless.

Remember the canister that Wayne Knights character dropped that wass full of the dino (dna or whatever it was)? Well I think they should try to tie that in somehow in the next JP movie if in fact they are going to make a next one.

Remember the canister that Wayne Knights character dropped that wass full of the dino (dna or whatever it was)? Well I think they should try to tie that in somehow in the next JP movie if in fact they are going to make a next one.
    It only had enough coolant for 36 hours, after that the embryos were dead and useless.

Master Jedi, I doubt that that can be used as a plot device for the fourth movie. Remember that Dodgson tells Nedry that the cannister only has enough coolant to keep the embreo's viable for 36 hours. And of course, while I was checking the DVD for the time, Battle Droid beat me. Good job!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I saw the same news over at comingsoon.net. I think these are all fun films and I love that a JP4 is in the works. Even better if Sam Niel comes back.

Oh yeah, and when JP4 is released on DVD it'll have a DTS track most likely.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*gasp*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did I mention that I thought this was a bad idea?

They should have stopped after 1.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Binks
    GodZilly ending sucked true, but the rest of the movie fit perfectly with the other one. InGen was a bunch of greedy jerks, and that's what happened when they thought they ruled. JP/// was riddled with plot holes, continuity errors, and just flat-out bad plot.

The whole canister bit from Jurassic Park, true the coolant could last for only 38 hours, then again the cold mud packed on top of it would've given it extra time by possibly keeping the coolant lasting a little longer. Although it's been a little way too long and I doubt without perfect centers that the embryos would've actually stayed alive and plus due to all the mud that probably fell on top of it afterwards, it's probably next to impossible to find let along get to. And even if they did the embryos would probably definitely die the minute they took them out of it.

Maybe this time they'll put up more effective "No trespassing" signs on the Islands like "Step on island, get shot or chewed."
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

How to judge when a movie is awful...

I saw JP3 twice without paying and felt ripped off each time.
    "Luke' I am your father!"

"You may be my father, but who's your daddy!?!"

"...which is remarkably inventive and intriguing" They're not giving the dinosaurs laser guns are they !!!
    I thought the third one was a decent film, the second was total poo, and the first ruled . I really think it is a BAD idea for a 4th, and what "inventive and intriguing" thing can they do with the dinosaurs. They EAT, nothing more than that!

I don't think it should be made, but if it is PLEASE give Ellie a larger roll than she did in the 3rd one, she was cool .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection