Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    I mean they could expand on the story of the people people trying to get those embreos. The 4th moviecould be about those people trying to get some other embryos or some other way to clone the dinos because of Nedrys failure to deliver.

Originally posted by master jedi
    I mean they could expand on the story of the people people trying to get those embreos. The 4th moviecould be about those people trying to get some other embryos or some other way to clone the dinos because of Nedrys failure to deliver.
    When I first heard of a JP2 being made, thought for sure it had to do with that canister in the mud. Hell, for all we know the other company could have gone in right away after Hammond, Grant, Sadler, and Malcom left to get the what was left.

Hey, I never thought of that.

Yep, just another sucky sequel.

I'd like to see them go to the 1st Island again. I know the dinosaurs on there are all supposed to be dead, but they could think of some way to put them back on there.

Or perhaps InGen (or another company) finaly get the Theme Park open!

I think it will suck though .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

While I enjoy the Jurassic Park movies, I think that it is time to put an end to them. The first movie was fantastic, the second movie was so, so and the third movie was pretty stupid. They just keep getting worse. Ooh theres some dinosaurs, let's run from them.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Originally posted by mini-rock

When I first heard of a JP2 being made, thought for sure it had to do with that canister in the mud. Hell, for all we know the other company could have gone in right away after Hammond, Grant, Sadler, and Malcom left to get the what was left.
    That's what I htought too. But nnnnooooooo.

John Williams upcoming films

News from theforce.net shows John Williams has been approached by SS to do JP4.

edit - spelling error
    Last edited by mini-rock; 10-16-2002 at 01:05 PM.

i though the 3rs one was great! i love the spino! he rocked! i knew t-rex wasn't the only big predator. he was a scavenger anyway!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Originally posted by hango fett
    i though the 3rs one was great! i love the spino! he rocked! i knew t-rex wasn't the only big predator. he was a scavenger anyway!
    h
    I agree. It will be interesting to see what they come up with for the next one. I'm hoping they show something that's insanely huge.

Originally posted by hango fett
    h
    What! you liked it?! the spno sucked. the t-rex should have won the fight. the rex bit the spinos neck once and doesn't stun the spino. then the spino bites the t-rexs nexk once and it falls over dead. That is what i call major c***y s***.