Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Well maybe they will up the ante for JP IV and bring in the cast from the old Dinosaur sitcom... well.. maybe...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Not the mama, you say. If only they would, Tony.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Or maybe JP IV will be a golden girls reunion.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I love 1 and 3. I get made fun of for liking part 3 sometimes, but that dont change nuttin.
    "May the force be with you, always"

I wonder if in Jurassic Park 4 if Will and Holly will make their way home? And if the do, will Cha-ka come with them?

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Keira Knightley aka Ep1's Sabe in talks to be in JPIV?

From, www.dansjp3page.com

Keira Knightley In Talks For JP4?
    Could the up-and-coming English actress Keira Knightley (star of the recent surprise hit Bend it Like Beckham and the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean) be in talks to star in the fourth JP movie? According to Countingdown.com, a member of the Pirates crew apparently learned that she met with Spielberg and Kathleen Kennedy during production to talk about a possible role in the film, where she would play John Hammond's granddaughter. Of course, we don't know whether this is true, or just a rumor started by a rabid Knightley/JP fan who wants attention. Time will tell... (Thanks 'pack hunter' and Kevy Mac).

Originally posted by Battle Droid
    where she would play John Hammond's granddaughter.
    Does this mean Lex, or another grand daughter? If it's Lex then I would rather try and get the original actress, Ariana Richards, to play the part. If not then Keira Knightley would be a good choice .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

hehehehehhe good call, Pendo!! When i was a younger lad, i was in love with ms. Ariana. (sigh) oh, to be at that young age again.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Does this mean Lex, or another grand daughter?
    Most likely another grand daughter, if they wanted Ariana, I'm sure they could get her, and I also don't know why they wouldn't want Ariana.

Re: Sam Neill talks Jurassic Park IV!

I found this while browsing over at Dark Horizons and figured i'd post it:

Jurassic Park IV
    For a long time we've heard talk about Spielberg's 'great idea' for the story of the fourth "Jurassic Park" movie that has gotten people exicted about the franchise. Well long time DH informer 'Undergear' finally has the scoop on what that idea might be:

"All these rumors about Jurassic Park 4 are false. They are retooling the script (out to big name doctors right now) But here's the worst part... All this talk about this "brilliant" idea, well... I cannot begin to tell you how bad his idea is...The government has trained dinosaurs to carry weapons and use them for battle purposes. I am not kidding!".

Frankly, i think the whole rumor is probably crap, but still, it's interesting to think about how they could use this idea....then again, i don't think they really could do this, but i guess we'll see. Cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"