Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Re: "Jurassic Park IV"- discussion

Nope, It'll probably just be called Jurassic Park IV.

What dinosaur is on the logo? Is that the spitting dinosaur from the first one? Dilophosaurus? If they're in it, I'll probably see it, since it was one of my favorite dinosaurs in the first movie. But I won't be expecting a good movie.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Yeah it's Dilophosaurus.

How about Jurassic Park IV: We Have Absolutely No Shame?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Grant's back... ok. (his stupid line about "no force on heaven or earth could get me onto that island" should have doomed him to being eaten in III but whatever. in fact everyone in the last one should have been dinosaur food; it's a good thing I didn't write that one with its ridiculous characters.)

"Nick" huh? Is that as in Nick Van Owen from Lost World? That's be awesome (it'd be even 6 kinds of more awesome if Vince Vaughn came back to play him again).

Anyone have any other ideas who else might be in this one? IMDB's page hasn't had an update in nearly two years so there's nothing really there.... Has there been anymore plots dug up at all?
    [url="http://www.livejournal.com/users/nightforcecynic/"]http://www.livejournal.com/users/nightforcecynic/[/url]

"Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear." - Lucas, "Empire Records"

Where could they go with another Jurassic Park movie? Maybe they could base it around getting some dino's and taking them to NYC and putting them on display on Broadway. Then the dino's go crazy and break out and.... ohh wait I think that idea has already been done. I like the idea of another JP but off hand I can't really think of a storyline that would be somewhat realistic/hasn't been done. Although I'll keep an open mind and hope I'm wrong.

In all honesty they should have stopped at Jurassic Park I. The movie was awesome and there was no need for any sequels to be made. I not sure if i can take another Dino Movie. don't get me wrong I have seen the other two and while again they were good movies the best by far is #1.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist
    In all honesty they should have stopped at Jurassic Park I. The movie was awesome and there was no need for any sequels to be made. I not sure if i can take another Dino Movie. don't get me wrong I have seen the other two and while again they were good movies the best by far is #1.
    Even better was the book, I read it a few years before the movie and it kicks major butt! Waayyyy better then the movie (although I agree the first is still the best).

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    Even better was the book, I read it a few years before the movie and it kicks major butt! Waayyyy better then the movie (although I agree the first is still the best).
    I just finished reading the book and I agree. When I finished the book I went and rented JP. The movie was not as bad as I remembered it (and I remember hating it). Actually, the movie was pretty good (but the kids were just as annoying in both ).
    I have even worse memories of JP2, so I'm a bit hesitant to rent that one.
    Didn't even bother with JP3.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!