Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast
    The first book is much better than the film. But the second film is much better than the book. Crichton obviously just wanted some cash, where Spielberg wanted to make an actual sequel. Go figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

So is there any news about there actually being a Jurassic Park 4?

I'd sort of like it. I hadn't realized it, but I'd missed watching these movies.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It's gonna happen, but they're still working on the script...ala Indy 4. It's all about the printed page.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I just watched Jurassic Park again. I'm starting a JP movie marathon.

I find I like the idea of dinosaurs eating a ton of people, ripping them apart and what not.

I realize that Jurassic Park is not bloody enough. This would have been an excellent x-rated film (for gore and violence), but it was nicely done as it is. They always could do an X-rated sequel (for more gore and violence). That would be seriously cool.

In the past few days, I have yearned for an arena brawl where there are 4 sections and people are eaten by great white sharks, dinosaurs, lions, and mauled by bears or wolves. I would have made an excellent Roman, huh?

Attack of the Clones alluded to such a concept in the Geonosian arena. That movie could have also been improved if Anakin, Obi-wan, and Padme were mauled and killed in bloody encounters with the arena beasts. Seeing the acklay feed would have been cool - as maybe with the Nexu. I don't know that the Reek was carnivorous.

But back to Jurassic Park, I think JP II is more bloody and I'm about to watch that next.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

er..wait till they get to your home town.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Frank Marshall talks Jurassic Park IV

From, http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=40003

Since the topic of discussion was "four-quels", we had to ask Marshall about the other one on his slate, specifically Jurassic Park 4, which had been talked about in recent years with no solid news in a while. He thought that they were still shooting for it to come out in the summer of 2009, but that they were also waiting for the strike to end to further work on the script. "There's an idea and we just have to see if it shakes out."

Laura Dern told TV Guide that,

Steven Spielberg will be working on the JPIV script over the next year and her character has a significant part in the movie.

I read a particularly stupid rumor online that "Jurassic Park 4" would deal with the army training the dinosaurs to carry weapons.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

That stupid rumours been around for awhile...that these JPIV dinos would be genetically enhanced. Hope it's just that, a rumour.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."