Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
    Colin Trevorrow has been named as director. I loved Safety Not Guaranteed and was excited when his name was in the running for Episode VII, so this could be very cool!

Maybe we'll see the birth of the gecko from all the Geico Car Insurance commercials?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I could (seriously) see some scientist trying to use dinosaur DNA to cure human diseases, and unintentionally create a human/dinosaur hybrid. Kind of like a werewolf idea, but hopefully much, MUCH better than my rough plan.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I could (seriously) see some scientist trying to use dinosaur DNA to cure human diseases, and unintentionally create a human/dinosaur hybrid. Kind of like a werewolf idea, but hopefully much, MUCH better than my rough plan.
    Power Rangers already did that. It was called Mesogog.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	27250
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection