Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wookiee Flyer and Clone 3-pack

Hasbro's site updating with a new toy catalog for download and you can kind of see the Wookiee Flyer (helicopter) and a re-release of the 2003 Clone Trooper 3-pack with new ROTS helmets. I can't really tell what the Flyer looks like, but I can see the clones just fine. Oh joy, good thing they didn't give us super articulated versions, we'd all hate that.

Re: Wookiee Flyer and Clone 3-pack

Nice looking. I like it
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Copter looks pretty good. I agree about the pre-posed Clone troopers. Kinda made me nostalgic for good old platic army men for about five seconds the last time around, but I think I'll just load up on S/A Clonies this time.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

I'll pass on the Wookie Flyer but the Clone 3-Pack looks awesome!! I'll be getting several of those for sure!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I don't like the Wookiee copter al all. I'll still get one, but I'm after the clones much more. Poorly articulated or not. I just hope the pricepoint for the 3-pack isn't ridiculously high.
    Move along, move along

I'm luke warm on the both. On the clones like Sal said it depends on price points. If it only costs me 1-3 dollars more to get SA clones that what I will do. Of course if they do the multi color packs again then I will probably end up with enough clones via the 3 packs for most of my needs.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Now that I have the Wookiee flyer and finally opened it, I really like this vehicle.

You get a lot when compared to the other $14 "vehicles:" Boga, BARC Speeder, and ATRT.

The Wookiee Flyer is by far the superior over those other 3.

I like making mine fly circles around my droid army, taking a shot with the missle launcher here and there....

I'm also glad I saved this one to open later. It feels cool getting a new vehicle again - something that's been rare in coming since I got most of my vehicles even earlier than April 2nd - and the ARC 170 was a huge deal then (and now).

Isn't the wookie in that thing friggin' Ginormous?

Saw it a week or two ago and it looked like it.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

The clone pack is what Im lookin at, it looks pretty good