Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    I have all the FX lightsabers and NONE of them rattle. Have you been dueling with the Mace? It should NOT rattle.
    [B]Del[/B]

I just received my Yoda FX. It does rattle even without turning it on. Has anyone ever open up this piece? Except for unscrewing the black knob, there is no other screws. Appreciate any advice. I would like to open up and fix mine. Thanx!

p.s. i think someone did open up the anakin aotc and vader anh FX years ago. i cant find the link.

Is it the battery chamber thats rattling?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I would think it'd be one of the motion sensors, that's what lightly rattles in all of 'em.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This is new to me, I have no "rattling" problems with mine. Solid...Solid as a Rock!

I miss MR
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post

I miss MR
    Me too....I was at my dad's house checking out all my sabers stored there.....me want new ones!!!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Hasbro says we'll be getting Hasbro-based Force FX after July, and new sabers in the line next year.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I notice we never got a goodbye from Master Replicas...

Yeah -they kind of went off in their own direction. They got some neat 007 stuff coming but I'm done with the most part.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

It's kind of weird once you think about it - I wonder if they would ever have reached the heights of success they managed without the Star Wars license? I know it must have been an expensive license to maintain, but it's kind of sad that they seemed all too ready to get rid of it when time came for renewal. Maybe they weren't offered the choice? Anyone know the real story there? They've still got some great licenses, and I've no doubt that they'll still manage to produce some fantastic merchandise, but I can't help but think that they'll never again achieve the level of exposure (here in the US, at least) that they reached with their Star Wars product.