Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: Hello From Master Replicas!

Good news Bobby! Your replacement SnowSpeeder will ship out today. Again, please accept my apologies the delay in receiving your item.

Quote Originally Posted by MRCUSTOMERCARE
    Hi Bobby,

I am so sorry to hear about the trouble you have experienced. As you probably know, we are in the process of buidling a new website. While the website is up, we are still experiencing some hiccups in the system such as downloading replacement items. This certainly isn't the norm for us and we are working day and night to get all systems working properly.

What I will do is cancel your replacement order as it exists now and have a Snowspeeder replacement ship for you directly from our fulfillment center. This way it should ship out by early next week.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced. The new systems and website are works in progress and are designed to give you a better experience it the long run once they are completed. We appreciate your patience.

Amy

Now that is Customer Service at its best
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks again Amy

If it arrives it will be great service. I will be the first to sing praises when It arrives. I have been told twice before it was shipping. Was also told it was definetly going out yesterday so we will see.
    Bob

Do I need to do anything special to participate in the trivia competition?

Hi Joe!

All you need to do is be here! Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by joeatlantc
    Do I need to do anything special to participate in the trivia competition?

Ok, who is ready for some fun and games??? The game will begin in about 10 minutes, 3:00 pm Pacific time.

See you soon!!

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Amy Blanchard and I am the Customer Service/Collectors Society Manager for Master Replicas. I just wanted to let you know I am going to be around to answer any questions you may have about our Customer Service. I would also like your suggestions on anything we can do to make your Master Replicas experience a better one. You all are very important partners of ours and we want to be sure you are well taken care of! Any suggestions you make, good or bad, will help us grow as a company and help us serve you better.

I will be back tomorrow between 3:00 and 5:00 PM Pacific time to play a little Star Wars trivia with whoever is interested. The winner will receive a free gold mini!! I hope to see you all then.

Very truly yours,

Amy L. Blanchard
    Customer Care/Collectors Society Manager

[font=Times New Roman]Hello![/font]

[font=Times New Roman][/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Are you ready to win that gold mini? The first person who gets all 5 of the correct answers posted the quickest will win an Obi-Wan Kenobi Gold mini. When I have confirmed you have won you will need to send me a private message with your address information as well as which mini you have selected. There will only be one winner.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]The game is unscramble the Star Wars characters names. Good luck!![/font]

[font=Times New Roman]From Episode IV: dogeer (1 word) [/font]

[font=Times New Roman]From Episode II: tfbatbeo (2 words) [/font]

[font=Times New Roman]From Episode II and III: ralsacuayae (2 words) [/font]

[font=Times New Roman]From Episode IV: regdtgilbighraks (2 words) [/font]

[font=Times New Roman]From Epdisode IV: rknstiatesino (2 words) [/font][font=Verdana][/font]

Ok, who is ready for some fun and games??? The game will begin in about 10 minutes, 3:00 pm Pacific time.

See you soon!!

greedo boba fett aayla secura biggs darklighter senator tarkin

greedo boba fett aayla secura biggs darklighter senator tarkin