Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Re: Hello From Master Replicas!

Quote Originally Posted by JBF
    greedo
    boba fett
    aayla secura
    biggs darklighter
    tonnika sisters
    Yeah, when I saw your post with that last one, I knew that was it, great job! Dang, that was a good jumble!!!

Way to go James Bob Fettfield!! Slight spelling error on the last one, should be Sister not Sisters but I am not that much of a stickler. Congrats!! Wooooooohoooooo!! Please pm me with you name and mailing address and I will get your Obi Wan Gold mini mailed out to you.

Congrats again James and thanks for playing everyone! I will definately be back to play again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by James Boba Fettfield
    greedo
    boba fett
    aayla secura
    biggs darklighter
    tonnika sisters

JBF beat me too it
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

greedo boba fett aayla secura biggs darklighter senni tonnika

Congrats, JBF. That last one was a doozy. I was trying to think of Episode IV two-word character names with the letter "K" in them, even going around the room looking over my loose figures to inspire me

That was so fun I would like to do it again. Anyone interested in one more contest????

Quote Originally Posted by MRCUSTOMERCARE
    Way to go James Bob Fettfield!! Slight spelling error on the last one, should be Sister not Sisters but I am not that much of a stickler. Congrats!! Wooooooohoooooo!! Please pm me with you name and mailing address and I will get your Obi Wan Gold mini mailed out to you.

Congrats again James and thanks for playing everyone! I will definately be back to play again soon!

Amy,

I have only recently dicovered the great products form Master Replicas. I have the AT-AT and the Snowspeeder. I will be buying the new Sith lightsabers as well. Just wanted to say I love the products and look forward to seeing what is planned for the future. I am signed up for the get together at the Hyatt. Sounds fun. Thanks for paticipating in the forum at SirSteve's sight. See you at CIII. Thanks!

I had a similar strategy. I was looking over the list of character names at the IMDB. I tried using the databank at SW.com, but that was not working out well.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

That was so fun I would like to do it again. Anyone interested in one more contest????
    *in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice* Heck yes I am.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

yes. I haven't played yet!