Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Hello From Master Replicas!

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Amy Blanchard and I am the Customer Service/Collectors Society Manager for Master Replicas. I just wanted to let you know I am going to be around to answer any questions you may have about our Customer Service. I would also like your suggestions on anything we can do to make your Master Replicas experience a better one. You all are very important partners of ours and we want to be sure you are well taken care of! Any suggestions you make, good or bad, will help us grow as a company and help us serve you better.

I will be back tomorrow between 3:00 and 5:00 PM Pacific time to play a little Star Wars trivia with whoever is interested. The winner will receive a free gold mini!! I hope to see you all then.

Very truly yours,

Amy L. Blanchard
    Customer Care/Collectors Society Manager

Re: Hello From Master Replicas!

I'll be here.

Also, Amy, I received an email about the CS party at C3 and was wondering, Do I have to be in the CS to attend? I was planning on joining with all the new EP3 stuff coming out, but did not know the criteria. Thanks and keep up the good work!!!

Stang, I'm going to be out at that time.

Can you continue this later in the evening as well? Say another hour at least? I'm not getting home until 7:30-8 EST so that about puts me out of the running.

I REALLY want to participate. I've got all the regular mini sabers thus far, but only one Gold (Dooku).

I love your product! What's next mini blasters? Gawd HOPE so!!! Ooh and I can't wait to get my hands on a Sidious mini saber. (Just got the e-mail yesterday about that.)

BTW, Thanks for coming over to Sir Steve's!

We very much appreciate it when official representatives of the manufacturers visit us.

Sincerely and with regards,
    -Sal
    Move along, move along

Thanks for posting Amy and welcome to SirStevesguide.com!

It would be great if you chimed in with updates, questions or answers to questions that we tend to raise here all the time.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hi Derek10!

The CIII Party is for CS members only. Our new Collectors Society will be announced at this party so there is no way of joining until then. Soon after CIII it will be unveiled to the general public. We are very excited about the changes and think that everyone else will be as well.

Quote Originally Posted by derek10
    I'll be here.

Also, Amy, I received an email about the CS party at C3 and was wondering, Do I have to be in the CS to attend? I was planning on joining with all the new EP3 stuff coming out, but did not know the criteria. Thanks and keep up the good work!!!

Will a moderator please post a copy of this thread in the Dear KEBco section of the forum?

Also, Amy, thank you for your presence. I would just like to say that while I admire your product, I have found the price-point to be set too high for what the product is. It isn't that I don't necessarily have the money to spend. I have several high priced items myself related to this and other hobbies, but I've found that MR merchandise seems to have an artificial high price relative to the end result. I believe that you could have a larger customer base if you took this into consideration. Thank you for your time.

Thank you for the feedback Stillakid. We do try to keep our prices as low as possible. There is so much work that goes into making these replicas that is unseen. All of our replicas are extremely high-quality items and our prices need to cover the expense of making them.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Will a moderator please post a copy of this thread in the Dear KEBco section of the forum?

Also, Amy, thank you for your presence. I would just like to say that while I admire your product, I have found the price-point to be set too high for what the product is. It isn't that I don't necessarily have the money to spend. I have several high priced items myself related to this and other hobbies, but I've found that MR merchandise seems to have an artificial high price relative to the end result. I believe that you could have a larger customer base if you took this into consideration. Thank you for your time.

Amy,

Maybe you can actually help me. I have not had a very good experience with MR Customer Service over the past 3 months. I have been waiting since January 12th for my snowspeeder replacement and still nothing. Replacement order #1167922193. I was again told yesterday that it would ship and got no notice or response to my email. I am not trying to bring the spirit of your post down and apologize to the others on the BB, but I am at my wits end. I have been told 3 or 4 times that my new one was shipping shortly and nothing. Would appreciate any help or guidance. I have to be honest I have bought a lot of product and love the quality but I am looking to cancel my preorders at this point and give up on MR. I have a page and a half of emails back and forth between CS and myself and still no resolution. Again I apologize for the negative post but I am really frustrated and hoping you can help.
    Last edited by Bobbyg714; 04-01-2005 at 01:30 PM.

Hi Bobby,

I am so sorry to hear about the trouble you have experienced. As you probably know, we are in the process of buidling a new website. While the website is up, we are still experiencing some hiccups in the system such as downloading replacement items. This certainly isn't the norm for us and we are working day and night to get all systems working properly.

What I will do is cancel your replacement order as it exists now and have a Snowspeeder replacement ship for you directly from our fulfillment center. This way it should ship out by early next week.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced. The new systems and website are works in progress and are designed to give you a better experience it the long run once they are completed. We appreciate your patience.

Amy

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyg714
    Amy,

Maybe you can actually help me. I have not had a very good experience with MR Customer Service over the past 3 months. I have been waiting since January 12th for my snowspeeder replacement and still nothing. Replacement order #1167922193. I was again told yesterday that it would ship and got no notice or response to my email. I am not trying to bring the spirit of your post down and apologize to the others on the BB, but I am at my wits end. I have been told 3 or 4 times that my new one was shipping shortly and nothing. Would appreciate any help or guidance. I have to be honest I have bought a lot of product and love the quality but I am looking to cancel my preorders at this point and give up on MR. I have a page and a half of emails back and forth between CS and myself and still no resolution. Again I apologize for teh negative post but I am really frustrated and hoping you can help.

Amy,

Thank you for the quick response. Just so you know I was told two weeks ago that was the course of action and still nothing. I was promised it was shipping yesterday and nevr got an email or a notice.

Bob