Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Simpsons moive

Simpsons moive

is the rumor true that there will be simpsons moive??
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I here that there is one planned but it will not be untill the series has finished.
    A wise move I think otherwise it would kill it.

The series never ends!!
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Originally posted by mylow thehutt
    The series never ends!!
    Not yet but it is very close to ending soon,stupid pay rises!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

The series ended just before the "Who Shot Mr. Burns" storyline. After that, it was mostly downhill. There have been a few gems amoung the stones, but far less than the season two on through the above mentioned "Jumping the Shark" episode. Those were the days of mostly gems!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Thumbs up

I heard a rumor for a Simpson's movie too, but that was almost a decade ago, back around 1991/1992. Seems like they would have made it by now unless Jek is right.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Fox and Groening have both said that the contracts are all done for a movie (between those 2 parties, anyway), but it will be once the series ends. Personally, I can't see how a Simpsons movie could work out, but Beavis & Butt-head and South Park both put good movies out, so who knows.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i'd like to see a simpsons film where the whole family drives across the country to go to an amusement park, only to find it closed upon their arrival. they then kidnap john candy and force him to open the park and let them ride the rides.

or maybe lisa could mysteriously disappear and bart could devote his life to find her, only to learn that homer may not be his father, but ned flanders is, and he's the head of an international conspiracy to produce an alien-human hybrid in an attempt to save mankind from the impending alien colinization.

i just can't wait for the "cletus the slack jawed yokel" spinoff to premier.

I cannot WAIT for the show to end, last night's ep made me want to wretch, I cringed in disgust every few minutes as "The Simpsons" eroded before my eyes into the worst eps of "The Critic".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

They should do a "Bartman" Episode or even a "Bartman" movie? Since they haven't done much with Bartman all these years.

Or how about an "Itchy and Scratchy" the same one that was used in that episode only longer?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious